The Next Chapter

Fred and Hermione have been married for 1 year and 8 months now and they couldn't have been happier.
But today was different.
Fred was down in the shop and Hermione was standing over the bathroom sink, a stick-like device in her hands, and a look of shock etched on her face, "I'm-I can't be, can I? Oh Merlin, how will Fred react?" She said aloud to herself.
"How I'll react to what, ladybug?" Rang a cheery voice and Hermione gasped.

She ran out of the bathroom and launched herself onto Fred.
"Nothing, nothing, love" she said with a smile.
"Come on! Or will it take sweet talk to coax it out of you?" Fred teased and Hermione smirked, "Oh yeah? I'd like to see you try and sweet talk me" she challenged and Fred nodded, "Challenged accepted" he said and gathered his wife in his arms.

He nuzzled her neck and placed feather light kisses trailing up to her jaw, saying a sweet name with each kiss,
"Tell me, buttercup"

"My everything"

"My love"

"My Calypso"

"Darling"

"Diamond"

And with the last word, Fred placed his lips on Hermione's and kissed her deeply.
His lips parted and his tongue ran across her bottom lip and she granted him access.
Their tongues danced together and fought for dominance.
They pulled away when the need for air overpowered them, and Fred rested his forehead on hers and kissed her nose, "Come on, mother of my future children" he coaxed and Hermione relented, "That's the thing Fred, your first child won't be in the future, he or she'll be now" she said softly, biting her bottom lip, waiting for her husband's reaction.

She was met, 5 seconds later, with his lips crashing back onto hers, not heatedly, but gently and reassuringly.
"This journey with you has been a rollercoaster, hasn't it, angel?" He whispered into her ear, his hands dropping to her stomach and stroking it gently.
He broke apart and took Hermione's delicate hand into his and kissed the shining gold band on her ring finger.
"You know, this engraving is perfect" Fred commented as he admired the infinity symbol with a heart in the middle.
Hermione nodded with a smile and rested her head on his shoulder, she couldn't wait for the next chapter of their lives.
————————————————————————

9 months later, Charlotte Alexandria Weasley was born.
With a head full of wispy, copper curls and a tinkly laugh, she made her parents smile the moment she was nestled on her mothers chest, and she gave a smile.
Once she was cleaned, and Hermione was roomed in, the young family sat together in happy silence.
Fred held his wife in his arms and kissed her forehead, "Thank you for this life, Hermione. Without you, I wouldn't be this happy. And I wouldn't have it any other way" he whispered to her and she smiled up at him, "Neither would I Fred" she replied as she cradled their beautiful, sleeping daughter, "Neither would I"
————————————————————————

A/n: Hey!!! I know I just updated, but I felt a bit sappy with the nicknames and all so here it is! Hope you like it! See ya!