When you get a home together

After the battle, we lived in the castle for more than 5 years and the people who lived in the castle loved us and when the boys propose to me we were thinking of having a home for only us

After the battle, we lived in the castle for more than 5 years and the people who lived in the castle loved us and when the boys propose to me we were thinking of having a home for only us. As everything was ready we packed our things in our shared room and was about to leave the castle.

"I'm so excited!"Midoriya shouted jumping up and down."We can finally have a home we can live in and call it ours"He smiled.

"Well as your fiancé I am grateful to have all of you and having this opportunity," Todoroki said slightly smiling. A few moments later we saw him being picked up from behind and was off the floor

"How many times do I have to tell you half and half try not to be so formal!"Bakugou shouted as Todoroki was trying to get out of his embrace.

"Katsuki please put me down."He chuckles annoyed.

"No" He smirked."And don't tell me what to do because I'm going to be the top warrior the world would ever see and protect all of you from harm done!"

"I would be fine with you topping all of us?"I asked kissing his cheek.

He put Todoroki down and looked at me with a slight blush in his face.

"W-We should g-get going!"Midoriya shouted leaving the room.

"Y/n's right I will be fine with that too, "Todoroki smirked leaving the room.

We all waved goodbye to the people in the castle and as we were about to leave we heard Uraraka shout

"AND I WANT TO BE AN AUNTIE NOW GET BUSY!"

We all started blushing but tried to ignore her comment then we heard Kirishima.

"YEAH! SHES RIGHT BAKUGOU MAKE A MOVE!"

"SHUT UP SHITTYHAIR!"

It was about a 25-minute walk until we got there. The boys didn't tell me anything about the house because of I
they wanted to surprise me well that was what Midoriya said.

As I was about to keep walking I feel hands covering my eyes."No peeking buttercup!"I heard Midoriya whisper in my ear. I nodded and he helped me keep walking a few seconds later he uncovered my eyes.

"Welcome home,"Bakugou smirked one hand on his hip.

My eyes widened and I smiled.

"It's beautiful..."I said walking toward the cabin.

Todoroki opened the door and I smiled more few tears falling down my face.

"I'm home

"I'm home..."I said wiping my tears away.

The boys hugged me and I could see them dropping a few tears too.

"I love you guys.."

"And we love you too"