MomoJiro wedding

It was a cleaning day

The whole gang was mostly cleaning up the house. Bakugou was cleaning the Kitchen, Midoriya was cleaning the living room, Todoroki was cleaning up our room, and I was cleaning up the walls and sweeping.

As I was cleaning the walls I stopped with what I was doing and look at one of the pictures on the wall.

I picked it up and smiled."Awwww~" I cooed.

"Are you alright babe!"Bakugou asked from the other room.

I walked with the frame in my hand and showed him.

"Remember this?!"I smiled.

"Yeah?"He said raising a brow."It was f*cking awesome"He chuckled.

"S-Shut up! I didn't mean to-"I got interrupted by Midoriya and Todoroki walking in.

"What you two talking about?"Todoroki asked.

I showed them the picture and Midoriya started laughing. Todoroki tried to cover his laugh.

"I remember that day"Midoriya chuckled.

"You really made a fool of yourself"Todoroki chuckled. "But we thought it was cute though you were all worried and stressed"

"Yeah..."I chuckled nervously

_Back in Time_

A/n it was around 4 years ago when you and the guys still lived in the kingdom and they didn't propose yet. ;))) plus I'm gonna change the person POV

*knock Knock*

"Babe come on we have to be at the church in 2 hours, "Bakugou said.

"Doll are you alright?"Midoriya asked knocking but it was silent.

"We are coming in, "Todoroki said as he opened the door.

As they opened the door they saw the H/C (hair color) girl looking at herself in the mirror frozen with fear.

"Love?"Todoroki said putting his hand on the female.

The female slowly turned to look at him with worry.