Drunk

I went to the inn  and sat down hitting my head on the table

I went to the inn and sat down hitting my head on the table.

"One beer Tsu please...."I sighed. It's rare for me to drink. I only drink on really stressful days.

"Is everything alright Y/n?"Tsu asked. I only groaned annoyed in responses

"I will take that as a no kero ?"She said

"You want to talk about it?"She asked handing me a beer.

I grabbed it and drank it.

"Today Bella came over crying."I sighed getting back memories.

"Her and the boy had an argument. Saying she wanted to see Zen Liam's cousin who is visiting. The boys found out they got mad started arguing with her, Accidentally shouted at her anger and you know how sensitive Bella gets when men yell at her "I sighed."One more."

Tsu sighed and gave me one more.

"I think the boys got jealous. Then I shouted at MY boys because they were being too reckless which they are but they yell at me when I try to do my work. Speaking of work I have an essay due in a week I found out just this afternoon"I sighed."One more?"

"Y/n-San I think that's too much..."Tsu told me. I begged for one more. She sighed and gave me one more.

After about 2 more beers I stopped."The room is spinning..."I said giggling. Tsu sighed.

"I'll walk you home... Ochako gonna get mad at me"Tsu said helping me get up.

_3 person pov_

"Bella?"Midoriya called for her looking at the little girl in the corner facing the wall with a blanket around her shaking/crying. He fixed his bandages and went over to her

"We know the boys didn't mean to yell at you so calm down you idiot?"Bakugou said trying to be kind to the girl. Bella breathed in and started crying again.

"Bella please you been like that for the past 3 hours" Todoroki sighed. Plum shook her head.

"Where the hell is Y/n" she said sadly. "She been gone for a while"

The boys stayed silent. The looked at their bandages sadly before Midoriya broke it.

"Do you think we went too far on Y/n?"Midoriya asked."We do the same thing when Y/n get reckless"

Todoroki sighed."Yeah, I believe so. We will apologize when she gets home"

There was a knock on the door and Bakugou got up and answered it