Another Universe

_1 year later_

_1 year later_

"Bye, mommy!Bye dads!"Kai shouted as our kids were by the door.

"Okay! Remember don't talk to strangers! Love you!"I shouted back as they left.

They wanted to see Cho and the boys so we let them. We needed a break and thanked them.

"So~" Bakugou smirked walking over to me."We have the house to ourselves what do you want to do~"

"Sleep" I smiled. He frowned.

"We all do need rest Katsuki" Todoroki chuckled."But I guess we can have a little fun though"

I shrugged as I walked over to Midoriya and kissed him. He ruffled his hands in my hair as I wrapped my arms around him. Todoroki and Bakugou smirking watching us before doing the same.

We broke apart as we heard a knock on the door. Midoriya sighed and got up. He opened it to see our kids, Cho and the boys.

"Mama look!"Himi shouted running to me holding a pretty flower."Kai, Haru, and I found it! We also saw Uncles and Auntie too and gave Auntie a flower as well

"Awe thank you kids" I smiled as Haru put the flower in my hair and ran to their rooms

"Well there goes our free time" I sighed "So how's the wedding planning?"I smirked looking at Cho and the boys. They smiled.

"Y/n they just proposed 3 days ago" Cho chuckled."Well, it looks like they didn't want to come after all bye Y/n!"

They left and we sighed."We just wanted a break.."

Later that night I put the flower in a small vase and laid down.

"Good night" I smiled closing my eyes.

"Good night Our queen" Todoroki smiled.

_Next Morning_3 person pov_

The boys slowly woke to their faces getting slapped.

"Ow!Y/n what the hell!"Bakugou shouted. The boys looked up to see Y/n glaring at them. She looked different as well.

*Your outfit*