Jealous (Part 2)

Todoroki

Todoroki

"Awe Bella!"I smiled as she put a flower crown on me.

"F/c (favorite color) flowers look good on you" She smiled.

I smiled calmly at her.

"Cream puff!"

We turned seeing 2 of her friends riding on horses towards us.

"Liam!Hiro!"She smiled blushing a little with a sparkle in her eyes.

I was taking care of her for a week. She said she would handle herself but her friends said other words. When they left we spend more time together and I could feel that like the boys got jealous. They left to do some business. So Sugar Plum and I described having a little picnic on top of the hill together.

Sugar Plum ran down the hill as the boy jumped off their horses and ran to her. Liam picked her up and spun her around and hugged her. As Liam let go Hiro hugged her.

A few minutes later we cleaned up and we all started walking back to me and the boy's house

"Thanks, Ms.Y/n for taking care of this brat" Hiro smiled as he ruffled Bella's hair.

"Hey!I'm, not a brat!"Bella said with anger a little

"No problem she was an angel" I smiled."I hope to see you three again"

They all waved goodbye and ran away.

As I walked I saw a dark figure on the floor. Jumped back a little but grabbed the small knife I always carry with me and glared at the figure.

"Who are you and how did you get in my home, "I shouted.

*What are you doing in my swamp! -Sherk*

"Y/n?"It spoke it got off the floor.

"Shoto? What the hell are you doing?"I raised a brow. He had a pillow armor and a bat.

 He had a pillow armor and a bat