Lazy

I slowly woke up and saw the boys still sleeping

I slowly woke up and saw the boys still sleeping. I made a small smile before getting up and going to the restroom.

Today was cleaning day! We are gonna clean the house and the garden.

I did my business and left the bathroom to still see the boys sleeping. I sighed and got dressed in something comfy.

"Guys wake up!" I shouted. They started to move around a little but fell back to sleep.

I frowned and took off the blankets.

Bakugou moaned/groaned."Y/n please go back to sleep" I kissed his forehead.

"no it's time to wake up~," I said in a singing tone."Besides the three of you promised to help me clean.

Midoriya looked at me tired."Baby...please how are you still able to walk after what we did last night?"

"We should have gone harder," Bakugou said turning around to look at Midoriya as smirked."But we went hard enough to give her all those on her neck"

I started blushing covering my neck and turned away from them."Shut up."

"Hello?"Todoroki said barely getting up."Why are you guys awake?"

"because~todays cleaning day~," I said in a singing tone smiling at him.

"F*ck cleaning day we are staying in bed," Bakugou said grabbing the blankets.

I frowned."You guys promised..."

"We also promised to have fun yesterday too didn't we?"Todoroki asked."Love please we just want to give you all of our affection today"

"Guys come on~the house is a mess!"I sighed.

"Buttercup ~" Midoriya whined as he looked at me." please let's clean some other time"

"She's just saying that because she can't clean by herself am I right babe?"Bakugou smirked.

"Wanna bet, "I smirked back annoyed by his comment.

"Bet, "Bakugou smirked back.

"Now hug us!"Midoriya whined raising his arms out so I could hug him.

" fine" I chuckled. He started hugging me for a few minutes before the boys fell back to sleep.

I smirked and got up."Wanna bet. I will may the bet happen."I smirked as I started cleaning.

I started cleaning up the whole house. After I was done I watered the plants and the garden.

As I went back in I sighed."After 3 hours of cleaning, I did it"

I went back to the room still seeing the boys sleeping."Ha"

Todoroki gave me a tired gaze." hm?"

" I clean the whole house and watered do garden!"I smirked crossing my arms.

"W-Why!"Midoriya frowned

"Because Katsuki over there thinks I can't clean."I smirked at Bakugou.

"Awe you did that babe?"Bakugou smirked. I nodded proudly as I got on the bed and they started to hugged me.

"You are so cute" Midoriya smiled squeezing me."We love you so much!"

"Awe I love you guys too!"I smiled at him as he pecked my lips.

"You are becoming our little housewife" Todoroki smiled slowly starting to touch down my body to my stomach."I can't want for us to give you our-"

"What do you mean I'm becoming a little housewife!"I shouted at him punching his arm.

"Hes joking Babe" Bakugou chuckles breaking a sweat."Right half and a half"

"but she-" He got interrupted by Bakugou glaring at him so he stayed quiet.

I started to chuckle a bit."Dorks" I smiled. Todoroki started playing with my hair.

"but we are your dorks you are gonna marry" Midoriya chuckled pecking my nose.

"I'm gonna go take a shower"

"no stay" Bakugou pouted hugging me tighter."Let us hold you for a few more minutes"

I sighed and smiled falling  to sleep.