Self Harm ⚠️

Bold: Flashback

Bold: Flashback

"You useless little bitch!"

Smack!

"Stop crying! No one will come and help you!"

"Y/n!"

"Y/n!"Bakugou shouted about to put his arm on my shoulder but I jumped away from him.

The boy's eyes widened. I started breathing heavily before getting up from the couch.

"I'm going to the room, "I told them not making eye contact as I ran to our room.

I closed the door and sighed. Today I got a letter saying my parents got murdered.

This whole day I was getting flashbacks from what happened. It hurts...

"How are you gonna be a fighter if you can't handle your own parents!"

My thought got away as I saw the boys walk in.

"Y/n are you alright?"Midoriya asked. I nodded.

"No your not."Todoroki told me as he pulled me in a hug."If you need someone to talk to you could come to us"

I nodded as I hugged him back.

"We are worried about you idiot."Bakugou told me cupping my cheeks and kissing my lips."We love you."

I nodded and saw as the left the room.

"Don't be involved in this you brat!"

"Stop don't hurt her!"

I started to cover my mouth as I let out a silent sob and fell on the floor.

"Yes?"The person said as they opened the door.

"Hey. We need to talk to you, Bella ."Todoroki said."It's about Y/n did something happen to her?"

Bella eyes widened as she looked down."The day came so soon..."

"We guess you know anything?"Midoriya asked. Bella nodded

"C-Come in, "She said opening the door to let them in.

"You little brat!"

"Stop" I begged as I covered my ears.