Birthday

I was sleeping soundly until I heard a bloody scream

"Y/N COME QUICK!"

My eyes shot open and quickly got off the bed. I opened the door and

"Happy Birthday Y/n!"

I looked at everyone confused."It's my birthday?"

Midoriya chuckled and spun me around."Yes silly!"He pecked my lips."Happy birthday"

Todoroki came and kissed my forehead."Happy birthday love"

"There's our future queen!"Bakugou shouted picking me up and spinning me about laughing."Happy birthday beautiful."

I looked at them confused still."It's my birthday?"

Midoriya chuckled and nodded.

I stayed silent for a few seconds before realizing it.

"oohhh" I started laughing."I forgot my own birthday!"

The boys smiled.

"what will you like for breakfast baby girl" Bakugou smirked. I started blushing before asking what I want.

Once the food was done I smiled as started eating.

"What will you like to do today love?"Todoroki asked. I started thinking.

"Why don't we go to the village today!"I smiled."I heard they planned to do a festival today! I think it's gonna be fun" I smiled. They nodded and we started getting ready.

"oh, and buttercup"Midoriya smile handing me a dress."Wear this for your special day let's say it's one present for us"

I nodded and put it on. It was cute and comfortable to walk around it. (it's a short dress)

We left the cabin and started walking to the village

We left the cabin and started walking to the village. It was true there was a festival today. I smiled and looked around.

We started walking around to find some things mostly the boys looked around to find things and I watched as the people danced.

" Excuse me, ma'am"

I looked down to see a little girl with white/greyish/blueish hair and beautiful red eyes.

"Will you like to dance with me?"She asked blushing a little. I chuckled and started dancing with her.

As I started dancing with her I saw her slowly started to smile and giggle.

"Eri!"We turned around to see a yellow hair male and a purple (I think) hair, male."There you are we were looking for you!"

"Mirio! Tamaki!look!"She said showing her smile" This lady was dancing with me."

"your smiling" The Tamaki smiled picking up the little girl.

"Thank you for finding Eri for us" Mirio thanked before taking their leave.

I smiled and saw the boys."Hey guys!"I smiled as I saw them.

"oh I see you met Eri and the others," Midoriya said eating a bread. I nodded and smiled.

A few hours later we had fun dancing and eating food it started getting dark and we started going home.

"Today was fun! Thank you" I smiled.

"Awe come here!"Bakugou said picking me up.

"hey put me down!"I said laughing as he carried me home.

As we got home he put me down and started to open the door.

"Surprise!"

My eyes widened as I saw everyone here.

"Happy birthday Y/n!" Plum smiled as Liam and Hiro brought out a cake."I made it myself!"

"Awe my bestie!"Uraraka  smiled hugging me

"Happy birthday Y/n," Yaoyorozu said holding Jiro's waist.

"Awe there's the future queen!" Kirishima laughed as he came and hugged me."Happy birthday Y/n bro!"

"Kiri~Stop" Mina said punching his shoulder."Sorry about that Y/n" I smiled and shrugged.

"You guys planned this," I said looking at the boys.

"Well it was Plum's idea to plan a little surprised party here but we mostly wanted you to get out of the house as they fixed up the cabin."Todoroki said kissing my cheek.

"CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!"Liam said excitedly.

They look out the cake and started singing to me.

"Happy birthday to you~" They sang as they finished the song. I smiled.

"Make a wish" Hiro smiled.

I thought about it and blew it out. Everyone started clapping.

"What you wish for?"Midoriya asked near my ear. I smiled.

" It's a secret"

As the party was over everyone went home.

"you really are spoiled Y/n" Bakugou smirked as he took off his cape.

"Because you guys make me spoiled" I smirked looking at him.

Todoroki came and kissed my lips. "It's really late so we should go to bed."

"Okay" I smiled softly.

"Happy Birthday Y/n."