Make-up after fight

I got kidnapped and the boys rescued me

I got kidnapped and the boys rescued me. A man named Dabi kidnapped me I remember pushed me away from the boys without them knowing and I guess he had magic with blue flames and looked at them. He told me to follow him or else he will burn them. I agreed but as I was about to fight back I got knocked out. I woke up in a chair and saw the boys. They rescued me we walked home in silence.

Once we got home Bakugou pushed me on the couch.

"H-Hey!"

"WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING!"

My eyes widened.

"Did you know how much you worried us Y/n!"Todoroki shouted angrily.

"H-Hey it's not my fault okay! He was gonna-"

"Y/n just shut Up!"

My eyes widened.

"Just shut up and listen to us!"Midoriya shouted.

We were arguing for about 30 minutes the most.

"IF I DIDNT DO NOTHING WOULD HAVE BURNED YOU GUYS AND KILL YOU ALL!"I shouted angrily tears coming down."I couldn't let you guys get hurt...when I was about to attack back he knocked me out..."I explained tears coming down.

They were all shouting at me for the whole time without letting me fully speak.

Once I looked up I saw all of them with their eyes widened.

"Y-Y/n...."Midoriya called out to me.

I frowned and got up from the couch

"Y/n we -"Todoroki got interrupted by me walking away and about to enter our bedroom.

"I'm going to bed. Sleep on the couch."I told them slamming the door angrily.

I fell down on the bed and started hugging my pillow.

"Idiots..."I whispered as I slowly closed my eyes.

I woke up to the sound of ruffling. I looked up to see the boys getting into the bed.

"H-Hey."I stuttered annoyed pointing at them."I told all of you to sleep on the couch."

"We're sorry" Todoroki spoke first."We started yelling at you without getting any deal by what happened with you..."

Midoriya grabbed my chin and gently kissed my lips. As he pulled away I grabbed my pillow and threw it at him.

"Get the hell away from me"

"I'm still mad. Still with the argument and that you woke me up you jerks."I said coldly covering myself with the blanket only for them to be torn off me.

Bakugou gave me an annoying looked holding my blanket.

"Hey!"I shouted trying to grab my blanket."I'm cold!"

Midoriya pushed me down on the bed and got on top of me.

"We are sorry! Let us cuddle you!"He shouted. I looked away from him.

They all started hugging me and I was just silent. Todoroki started playing with my hair.

"i didn't say-"

"You are very beautiful" He smiled

"Bitch no I think you need your eyes checked."

He frowned and kissed my forehead."We are really sorry...we yelled at you without you telling us what really happened."He said.

"Do you forgive us?"Bakugou asked.

"Sure."I smiled hugging them."But I want breakfast tomorrow."

"Yes, ma'am" Bakugou chuckle.

"I really love you guys. I'm sorry, I was an asshole earlier" I told them.

"No, we are the assholes."Todoroki said."We didn't listen to you."

For that whole night, they just keep on apologizing and eventually, we all fell asleep