7.

Kenny

I scoffed at him as he walked passed going upstairs.

"W-"

"Yooooo Kenny cmere real quick!" Big mike shouted. My house is echoey as hell and this niggas boom box voice bounced from wall to wall.

I sighed being hella annoyed and went in the living room and crossed my arms. "Why the hell do y'all think it's okay to do this shit in my house?" I asked while staring at junior who is literally grinding his weed up as i speak.

"Mane if youn just chill. We finna have fun nigga cmon." He said while opening the henny bottle and taking a big gulp.

I looked at him and rubbed my face. He put the henny bottle up at me and smiled. "Want some?"

I gave him a dry annoyed look if you know what it looks like.

"One, you just put your slobbery ass lips all over the damn top and secondly henny is nasty." I stated.

Aww fuck lemme go check on this nigga. Who knows what the fuck he doin in my room.

Junior chuckled and Big mike just rolled his eyes.

I shook my head and went upstairs.

I sighed and opened my door seeing him rubbing his eyes while sitting at the edge of my bed. I tilted my head.

"Are you okay?" I asked him and he didn't respond. I walked up to him and he looked up at me with a shocked face as if he just realized i was here.

I looked in his eyes and they were red....like redder than how their supposed to be.

His eyes then got low and he smirked and licked his lips. He grabbed my arm and forced me on his lap.

"Enzo are you okay?" I said adjusting myself on him.

oop.

Maybe i should of never did that cuz i felt sum poking me.

He groaned and he gripped my ass and forced me to grind on him. I didn't mind of course but i'm still confused why he's not talking and why he's being so weird.

I accidentally let out a soft moan and he flipped us over laying me in my back.

Everything was happening hella fast and i knew he was off something. I tried to sit up but he gripped my neck tightly and whispered in my ear.

"Don't fuckin move."

I froze up as i felt chills go down my fuckin spine. Whispering is my weakness.

Immediately he smashed his lips into mine and started to kiss me deeply. I kissed back and let him over power me.

Then he kissed me down to my jawline and bit my neck before sucking on it causing me to let out soft humming.

He groaned lowly and sat up, roughly pulling my shirt up and grabbing my titties. He leaned down and started sucking on them.

I bit my lip and blushed as i felt his tongue swirl around— sucking on it hard while pulling away.

He kissed me down lower and lower til he reached my-

"HEY KENNY CAN I TAKE A SHOWER RE- OHHHHHHHH!"

Me and Enzo immediately sat up. Tiffany yelped and slammed the door.

Enzo chuckles and tries to continue but i smooshed his head back with my hand and got up.

"Ohhh my fuckin god Kenny watchu doin?!" He mumbled aggressively. I'm not in the mood no more and i gotta watch these humans like some damn babies.

I pulled my shirt back downs and put on some black joggers.

I looked at myself in the mirror and groaned loudly. I'm supposed to be lookin for a job.

I quickly looked over and seen him passed out on the bed.

this nigga..

I shook my head and ran downstairs and seeing junior standing on my couch with his SHOES still on—waving a blunt in his hand while singing to a commercial that's playing on the tv.

I then look over and see Big mike trying to get in one of my dogs cages. The dogs were just sitting there just as confused as i was.

"What the FUCK ARE YAL-"

I got cut off by the smooching noise in the kitchen. I ran in the kitchen and seen tif and nathan tonguing each other down on my fuckin counter.

"AYE AYE SEE NAH!" I yelled while going up to junior first and pushing him hard. "GET YO SHOES OFF MY COUCH!" He fell hard on the ground and began whining like a bitch.

I went up to big mike and kicked him in his ass. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOIN!" He winced in pain.

Tiffany walked up to me and chuckled. "Ohh y'all done that fast?"

I glared at her and she started laughing. "I'm so sorry did i ruin the moment? Damn my bad i just need to take a shower."

I was officially frustrated. "Oh my god why ain't you just take one?" I snapped.

Her face twisted a little. "Damn my bad i ain't even know y'all was finna be doin allat. You okay?"

"No i'm just fucking stressed out. Go head and take a shower ion care." I said while going back in the living room sitting on the couch. Junior was sitting on the couch again and glared at me as he inhaled the blunt.

I looked at him and he stood up, walking over to me and handed me the blunt. "Here cuz you needed moe den i do." He said and i stared at the blunt for a couple seconds before taking it.

I am stressing not gonna lie.

"Thanks." I mumbled and he nodded his head going back to his seat.

"Where yo nigga at?"

I inhaled and started coughing hard as hell. "W-what?!"

"Yea i said it, where yo boyfriend?"

"I don't have a boyfriend." I stated finally able to catch my breath.

"Yea you do- ayeee ayeee get yo dogs mane." He said while putting his feet up as they came up to him while wagging they tails.

"Calm down your 10x bigger than them, just pet em."

Knowing hes to high to even comprehend what's going on i still wanna know who he think my nigga is.

He looked at em and began petting them gently.

"Wait who did you think my nigga is?"

He chuckled and looked at me with his red eyes. "You know damn well who i'm talkin bout foo."

"Who...enzo?!"

yea das my nigga so what

"Y'all mindswell jus become a tittle since y'all already fuckin and vibin every got damn day."

Even tho he's not even down on this earth right now.. Junior low key has a good point.

....