23.

kenny

kenny

2 month later

Soooooo it's been about 2 months since i been around or spoke with Enzo or any of em, i distanced myself and decided to just do me.

My face is finally back to the way it was before other than the fact that i got like a little blood clot in my eye that used to be bigger but is slowly disappearing. I been off social media and literally doing nothing but working n sleep.

Tiffany told me what happened and she told me everything she said and i just thanked her because she really didn't have to...i can stand my own grounds. But i'm thankful for her caring and being there.

She's picking me up today so we can go hang out, just me and her and i'm so fucking excited cuz i literally haven't been anywhere else besides work. She said she wanted to get her nails and feet done and go out to eat n shit like that so i'm really happy.

I had on some black biker shorts and a oversized graphic t-shirt. I mean usually when i go places i wear bright stuff but imma just chill for today. I slipped on my black nike slides and detangled my hair. Not doin shit with my hair either.

Lately i been really calm and haven't been outspoken or "bold". I just look at shit totally differently now.

God is basically telling me i'm better off single.

Once i finished my hair i heard knocking on the door. I'm more than confused on why this bitch knocking on my door instead of just telling me to go outside.

I grabbed my lo book bag and ran downstairs. I opened the door and Tif brushed right passed me.

"Move bitch i gotta pee!"

My eyebrows narrowed and i looked back at her like she was crazy. "Okay pissy butt." I chuckled getting ready to shut the door but i spotted some girl in her car.

who the hell is that?

Tif came out the bathroom and i crossed my arms while walking up to her. "Uhh who's that female in your car?"

She stared at me for a few seconds and chuckled. "OH gurl that's my friend Lanaé. She finna hang out with us today...dat coo?"

she just now askin me like she finna say nevermind to shorty n drive her home..

I just stared at her and shrugged my shoulders "It's coo i guess."

I'm not even in the mood to meet new people, on top of that she said this was OUR day to hang out together so what the fuck...

She smiled at me "ite bet cmon!"