35

Junior pov.

"Mannnnn this shit bout weird as hell, where the fuck Enzo at i'm getting scared mane." Big mike said. He wouldn't stop fucking talking like damn.

I rolled my eyes and looked around getting a little impatient myself.

"What do you think it is? OH SHIT what if thet back together yo!" Mike shouted.

Nat smacked his fat as stomach. "Mane shut yo ugly ass up they not finna get back together no time soon."

"Man ion know about y'all but i think Kenny pregnant." I stated while scrolling on my phone.

"That's impossible." I heard an unfamiliar voice say. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked up from my phone seeing a dark skinned girl walk in with one of those slick pony tails y'all bitches be wearin.

"Who the hell are you? And it is possible the hell!" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I'm Dessy who the hell are you!?" She replied while sitting next to Nat who looks quite confused himself.

"I'm junior nigga." I hissed.

She smiled and rolled her eyes while leaning back.

"Do you know what's going on and why we all just sitting here!?" Big Mike asked.

She shook her head no and i sighed leaning my head back.

A couple minutes later in walks Tif. Now i'm completely and utterly confucked cuz ain't this bitch let ha get chocked out? Why she even aloud at Kenny house.

"Yo what this bitch doin here?" I snapped having a mean mug on my face.

"Y'all gon stop disrespecting my girl yo dead ass." Nathan said.

"Shut up the lightskins don't get to talk." I replied.

"Whea was all that mouth when yo pussy ass girlfriend was letting Kenny get choked out by some ugly ass hood rat bitch?" Dessy hissed.

"Tiff tried to help doe! she was tryna pull her off."

"You sound like a bitch, y'all belong together." Dessy sat back and stared at her nails.

"Who the fuck you calling a bitch?!" Tif stood up and looked Dessy up n down.

"Mane sit yo big headed ass down somewhere, should've saved that energy when Kenny was about to die on the floor."

Before tif could respond, Enzo and Kenny walked in the living room where everyone was.

Kenny

I walked in the living room and heard them arguing. Dessy must've met Tiffany for the first time.

I fast walked and sighed. "Ite y'all chill out." i said as calm as i could.

"Nah bruh the fuck you inviting fake bitches to ya house for? I'll smack the shit out this scary ass hoe!" Dessy yelled.

"Ite dessy calm down chill, i brought u guys here to tell you something thats about to change everything. I don't care about what happened between me and Tiffany right now."

A couple seconds later, Enzo walks in with low eyes and smirks at me. "Wassup niggass!"

the fuck wrong with him?

Junior stood up and they dabbed each other up. "Aww shit my boy finna be a fatha huh."

I widened my eyes and Enzos smile dropped.

We both stared at Junior and i glared my nostrils at him. I then looked at Enzo hoping his high ass wouldn't say anything.

please don't say nothing enzo

"Damn big mouf how you know!?" 

I closed my eyes and sighed.

"AWWW HELLL NAHHH!" Dessy stood up and stared me up n down.

"I told y'all bitch asses she was pregnant."'Junior plopped back down, not shocked at all.

"Omg Kenny fr?" Tiff asked.

"Shut up bitch!" Dessy snapped

I sighed and nodded my head.

"Yes i am 3 months." I stated sounding defeated.

"Nah they cappin let us see that stomach girl." Big mike said while grinning.

Dessy continued to stare at me while everyone was desperate to know what i had under my hoodie. Enzo wandered off somewhere.

I slowly pulled my hoodie up n over my little tiny but noticeable bump.

"ohhhh my fuck-" Dessy gasped.

Everyone gasped around different times and i looked up at the ceiling feeling eyes piercing through me.

"Who's baby?" Big mike asked being all fucking stupid.

Dessy smacked her lips. "Obviously Enzos, stupid ass."

I put my hoodie down and sighed.

"Oh my god congratulations!" Tif said, i slightly smiled at her and looked around, staring at everyone's faces.

"Y'all good?"

"Damn bruh you really is pregnant...what the gender is?" Nat asked.

"I'm not sure yet." I went to sit next to junior and sighed.

"Oh shit you finna have one of those lo gender seek things?!" Big Mike shouted.

"Nigga Gender reveal?" Nat tilted his head and gave mike a weird ass look.

"Oh yea those things." mike replied.

I shook my head no, i never wanted one. I always see people have stuff like that on the internet then the babymama freaks out and throws a whole fit because the gender isn't what she wanted. Imagine falling out and having a whole tantrum cuz ur getting a gender that u didn't want ..i find that shit weird. But other than that i really just don't want one.

"Nope i'm good off that." I smiled.

Everyone just continued to stare at me.

-

After a while everyone left. I walked upstairs and seen Enzo knocked out on my bed. I flared my nostrils and got close to him and studied him.

He had on a dark blue nike swear outfit with his blue white n black ones hang off his long ass legs.

I sighed and took them off and placed them to the side. I took my hoodie off and sat down, rubbing my eyes—mentally preparing myself for this journey.

 I took my hoodie off and sat down, rubbing my eyes—mentally preparing myself for this journey

welp, congratulations kenny🗣get ready for some baby mama drama cuz i'm just getting started.