26.

i told y'all this book finna make you mad, now look at y'all cussing enzo out in da comments smh😌

Kenny

"Nigga what? Ain't nobody finna be talking to that stupid ass nigga your trippin!" I said while taking a piece of my hair—beginning to plat it.

"Look, i know this might be difficult for you but i really want you to go on this trip with us Kenny...for real." Tif said while looking at me, with a serious look on her face.

I shook my head no. "I'm not going if he's going bruh, i don't fuck with him."

It's true, i really don't fuck with him at all, he has nothing to offer me.

I walked out my room and into the bathroom.

Tiffany sighed and stood up. "Well, you know that cute boy that you been talking too lately?" She asked.

"What about him?"

"Maybe we can add him in the vacation as well?"

hmm

"Ion even know about that." I said chuckling nervously. She made her way in the bathroom and stood next to me. "Enzo bringing his new bitch."

I sucked my teeth and looked at her. "Man say less."

My attitude changed quick as hell. Shiiid we finna have a battle of the relationships cuz i'm being extra petty....hopefully i'll be able to get my hands on this disrespectful ass bitch.

She widened her eyes. "Wait so you coming?!"

I made a evil smirk and nodded my head slowly. "Of course."

-

"So me and my friends is going out of town this weekend...you wanna come with me?" I asked Tex. He looked at me and sighed with a slight smile on his face.

"Where is it going to be?" He asked.

"We going to Cali."

He sucked his teeth. "Mane half of my family live down there bruh!"

I chuckled and shook my head. "Damn, so this ain't even a vacation for you huh?"

He smiled and shook his head. "I mean like i definitely been there a couple times but not on no vacation type shit, i'll slide buh who gon be there?"

I looked around for a second before responding. "A couple of my friends...i believe you'll like them."

"Name them, i might know a few." He said while taking his phone out his pocket.

I looked up. "Hmm okay well we have Big mike, junior, uhhh nathan-

"Damn." He said under his breath. I looked at him and tilted my head. "What's wrong."