24.

kenny

kenny

We didn't get our nails done or anything like that. I kinda ruined it by draggin the hoe on the ground..It's really my fault though i didn't ask for any of this if we bein honest.

I still wanted to go home because obviously i'm just not ready to do anything else other than working and staying at the house. Tiffany apologized and i accepted it because i'm not one of them rude ass bitches that just...basically do the most. We cool i'm not finna let this little situation interfere with anything.

Enzo pov

I gripped her hips n forced her to bounce on my dick faster, she held onto my shoulders as she moaned my name.

I stared at her medium/small sized titties—bouncing like crazy in ma face.

I been fuckin wit shordie fo a while na and now since me n K ain't talkin i been chillin wit dis gyal rii hea. I been textin ha befo i met K buh we neva really talked in person ah nun.

Maliyah got a nice ass body doe i ain't gon cap buh it ain't like Kenny.

I groaned and closed my eyes feelin myself bout ta nut, i quickly moved her off me and made her suck my dick till i nutted across ha forehead.

She smiled and looked up at me as she stood up.

fuck she doin?

I watched her and she walked to the bathroom. I sucked my teeth and placed my dick back n my pants, she ain een put da tip in ha mouth or nothin.

Whatever. I got my shit and dipped while she was in the shower, my emotions been gone for the past couple days—ain't nun really da same without kenny. I fucked up bad i know i did...i wonda if she moved on yet.

prolly

I got in my car and read some text messages from Nathan tellin me to pull up at the trap. I shut my phone off and drove ova dere.

Once i pulled up i walked inside seein a nigga strapped up in a chair wit a gun pointing to his dome. My face was emotionless as i walked up to him.

"The fuck he do?" I asked while walkin up ta him.

Ron smudged the gun on his head even more and chuckled. "Dis lo nigga rii hea a rat."

I tilted my head and licked my grills slowly. "Is dat rii?"

"Yeaaa lo nigga was on both teams wit da north n us." Ron spoke.