30.

kenny

After taking a long walk to wherever i was going to, i finally calmed down enough to return back the house. Not that i wanted to be there but ion got no choice.

Walking back i seen the cars were back meaning the guys were home.

I opened the door and heard yelling and crying, but i didn't give two shits.

As i attempted to walks past Enzo snatched me up by my arm and forced me to face him.

"Kenny wah di rass ih wrang wid yuh?!" He frowned, looking down at me.

woah

I cleared my throat. "What nigga?!"

"Yuh kick har eena har belly di rass yuh get goin pan!"

I ain't understand a word this nigga said...but i heard belly so i'm assuming he's talking about the bitches stomach.

"That bitch did it to her fucking self, get the FUCK off me!" I snapped.

"SHES PREGNANT KENNY!" He yelled.

I stopped moving and looked him up and down

I stopped moving and looked him up and down. "Pregnant?"

His face became cold and emotionless.

At first i began to feel bad because of the way i beat her up as if she wasn't pregnant..than i remember that i stomped on her stomach.

I looked around with a confused look on my face then widened my eyes coming to the conclusion.

"It's-"

"Da babies mines." He cut me off.

It felt like my soul left my body

It felt like my soul left my body. I was stuck.

He loosened his grip and stared me in the eyes. Out of anger my eyes began to water up.

He moved on faster than i could imagine then got someone pregnant...am i not suppose to be mad about that?

I stared up at him and snatched my arm fully away from him. "Why the fuck are you looking at me, go attend to the female that's carrying your child." My voice cracked n i turned around going upstairs.