L-O-V-E

"What does it mean" said aria "I don't know but I don't think I should be talking to that boy " she stepped in front of me "no you are going to talk to that boy he's cute and he likes you and I just know" I looked at her like she was crazy "you do know what A is capable of he can get hurt" she looked at me with anger "CAN YOU PLEASE STOP I'VE HAD ENOUGH OUR LIFE ISN'T NORMAL BUT WE CAN'T LET IT INTERFERE WITH OUR LOVE LIFE" I knew she was right I was just scared to know someone is getting or will be hurt because of me "fine."

Text Convo H(Harry) A(Alison)

H:hello love

A:who is this

H:the boy who caught you when you fell

A:oh hi

H:I was wonder do you wanna go out for coffe tomorrow : )

A:sure what time

H:6:OO @ nestle cafe

A:meet u there

H:can't wait ; ) for our date

Next day

I walked and walked to nestle cafe until I reached the cafe I didn't see him anywhere I started To walk off "Alison Alison!" I turned around to see his floppy curls bouncing off his forehead "hey Harry" he looked awful and he was breathing to hard his clothing was stretched out also "ummm not to bother or offend you but you look like a mess" he chuckled "sorry I was attacked by fans " I looked at the Clothing store behind us "how about we cancel our coffee date and go shopping" he smiled "only if they have blazers" I nodded and dragged him to the store "how bout the blue blazer" he smiled "Gurll we gonna be looking fablousss!"I laughed holding on to my stomach We got strange looks from the customers I ignored them "we should go the manager doesn't look happy" he looked at the manager that was steaming red we paid for his things and he changed after we enter the coffee shop "so Alison how was our weird date" I chuckled and smiled "best date ever" his face lit up like a light bulb "really!"I nodded "yes" he was smiling ear to ear then he looked at te door and his eyes were filled with shock "umm we should go like now " I looked at the door and saw 4 cute boys "aren't those your bandmates i" he his face "mhmmm now hide so they don't see us" I felt pain/anger when he said that "so your embarrassed of me styles well guess what Idc just stay out of my life" I walked out he didn't even bother to stop me .

_____________________

Well that it for now like ,vote ,comment and fan If u want :)