12 - Friday, November 29th

Friday, November 29th

"Jin.", Jungkook said as he cleaned the counter before the next shift began. "There is something I wanted to ask you and it is okay if you say no."

Seokjin looked at the boy. Over the past few weeks, he has grown fond of him. He wouldn't admit it, but he felt like family he never had, a little brother he always craved to have. So, those words that Jungkook spoke worried him a little. He could have said that he isn't up for dating again but wouldn't that be a lie? What was it that he was doing with the Gucci boy then?

Nevertheless, he gestured him to go on.

"We had this offer yesterday at our university – more like a competition I guess, from one of Seoul's leading firms.", Jungkook said as he put away the wet sponge to dry. "It is about innovative applications or something similar."

Seokjin waited as Jungkook ran to get a paper out of his bag, "This flyer has more details. Listen, Hobi told me that you were working on a project. And, if I can help you with it, we both will be eligible for the first round. I am good at coding. I can show you my – "

The rest of the words got engulfed in a hug as Seokjin whispered a low thank you.

"So that's a yes?", the younger one asked as he was released from the embrace.

Seokjin nodded. "But I am horrible to work with. I can't handle slip-ups or recklessness."

Jungkook grinned, "Fighting!"

"Fighting!", the elder one said as he realized this opportunity was a necessary reminder for him that the café job was meant to be temporary.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, hello.

Stay safe, drink water, eat well and cry over how beautiful these 7 men are.