19 - Friday, 10th January

Friday, 10th January - a week later

 "Last month's rent is still due. This is unacceptable.", Mr. Yi went off.

Seokjin spoke, "Give us another week, please. We'll arrange it."

Mr. Yi dramatically sucked air through his teeth, "And, if you don't?"

Hoseok rolled his eyes, "We leave this place?"

"Or? You – ", he replied pointing a finger at Seokjin and smiling, "You can find a better use for that body of yours."

"Nuh – uh", Hoseok said. "Not happening."

Mr. Yi grunted, "Well, then, get out of the house now."

Hoseok was about to retort when Seokjin placed a hand on his arm. "Next week, or else whatever you want."

Satisfied, Mr. Yi left with a smirk on his face.

Hoseok shut the door and stared at Seokjin, "Jin-ah. Are you crazy?"

"No. If we don't have money by next Friday, I was thinking to borrow money from, you know, Tae.", he replied scratching the back of his head. "I am not sure if he has enough either, but he never spoke about dues and his jobs are usually at high-end places."

Hoseok wanted to argue that asking an ex for a loan is not a great idea but he had no better ones either. "If you are sure, then fine. I hope I become permanent at my job by next week."

"You will. Now, ask if any of your friends have any tasks for me.", Seokjin said as he scrolled through the app for requests.

Hoseok smiled, "On it."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------