Chapter 2

(Set durning IronMan 2 and the will move on to Avengers) (No events will occur except the fight in New York)
Ella's POV

I woke up to the sounds of a little giggle and then someone climbed into my bed and started jumping on it.

"Mommy! Happy birthday!" Liam yells.

"Thanks baby." I say.

"I made you breakfast." He says.

"Your four." I say.

"Okay Tony did." He says.

"Tony cant cook." I say.

"Okay Tony had Mr.Happy went out and got for us." He says.

"Thats what I thought. How about I get dressed and I'll be right down." I say.

"Okay Mommy. I'll go tell Tony." He says and walked out.

I got up and got dressed and headed downstairs. I noticed Tony's back was turned and he was clenching his chest.

"Tony you okay?" I ask.

"Yeah.. Little pain. Im fine." Tony says clearly lying.

I walked over to him and made him face me. His hand placed of the Arc Reactor on his chest.

"Tony." I say and lifted up his shirt.

I saw something I didnt like and I teared up. Whatever is happening is clearly killing Tony.

"Hey its okay. Im gonna be fine. Maybe.. Possibly.." He says placing his hand on my cheek.

I was going to say something and I heard Liam coming downstairs. So I quickly helped Tony cover it up since my son doesnt know Tony is IronMan.

"Momma are you crying?" Liam asks.

"Yes she is tearing up alittle. Happy tears." Tony says.

"Hey how about we have that breakfast that apparently you two cooked." I say.

The whole time the breakfast was quiet and I looked over at Tony quiet a bit. He was mostly dying and I cant lose him too. He is the last thing I have other then my son.

"Mommy can I go play?" Liam asks.

"Sure." I say.

He went upstairs and Tony looked weak and in pain. I took his hand and looked at him.

"Sweetheart Im gonna be fine." Tony says.

For a moment he kept his hand on mine and then he took it away. He looked ill and it crushed me.

"Fine. You better be cause if you leave me too I'll kill you." I say.

I got up and left him there still upset about what I saw. If Tony dies a part of me will die. I went up to my room and got changed and as I was changing the door opened.

"Look Im sorry. I should of told you, but I was scared okay." Tony says.

"Tony cant you wait a moment Im only in my bra and underwear." I say blocking myself.

"So what. Ella I know we have told each other everything and Im sorry." He says.

"Okay can you get out and we'll talk about this soon." I say.

He didnt leave he just sat on my bed and kept saying sorry to me. I walked into my bathroom and changed and the walked out.

"Im not leaving until you say you arent mad at me." He say holding a pillow on his lap.

"Tony, Im not mad. You know this time hurts me so seeing this hurts me. Your my friend thinking about losing you is scary." I say and sat beside him.

"Im gonna work on this. I will fix it and everything will be okay." He says and hugs me.

I rested my head on his shoulder and felt like I was gonna cry because I dont know if he will make it and that scares me.