Chapter 6

Ella's POV

I sat in my bed and felt like Tony did that on purpose. He knew I would say no because I dont want his money or his protection and he knew that. Tell my son this is just messed up what is his deal?

"Ell Im sorry." Tony says at the door.

"Go away." I say.

The door opened and Tony walked in. He locked the door and climbed onto my bed and placed his hand on my leg.

"Im sorry. I knew you would say no to my help. Ella I want to help you and protect you. I know I shouldnt have used Liam like that and Im so sorry." He says and grabbed my hand.

"Tony, I know you wanted to protect us and I get that. He's a child Tony and your like his favorite person ever. You know he adores you and hates when you leave. It was a low blow Tony." I say.

"I know. Ella Im sorry, but I dont want to be so far away worrying something could happen to you or Liam." He says.

"Tony, if we are to leave and live with your team what does that mean?" I ask.

"You and Liam will have your own floor where if you want to lock it from everyone you could." He says.

"Well then what about a job?" I ask.

"An assistant mostly for me, but also the other Avengers." He says.

"Tony are you sure about this?" I ask.

"Ella, I need you and Liam near by. You tell me Im all you guys have. Well if you come with me not only will you have me, but a group of people who will be there for both of you. You wont be alone now." He says and kissed my hand.

He looked up at me and moved a strand of hair from my face. He placed his hand on my cheek and it seemed he was leaning in, but there was a knock on the door.

"Mommy? Tony?" Liam asks.

I left go of Tony's hand and went to the door and opened it up. Liam walked in and he went over to Tony and sat down.

"Hey Bub, we need to talk." I say and went over to Liam.

"Let me." Tony says.

"Tony.." I say.

"I would love it if my family was near me, but if you Mommy doesnt want to move we cant be upset with her. Its a big change and its her choice. Okay." He says to Liam.

"But I dont want you to go. If we dont go and you go away. I'll never see you." Liam says.

Liam ran out of my room and that crushed me. Liam doesnt want to go because of heroes he wants to go because Tony will always be there. Tony looked broken and I knew what I had to do. Looks like we are moving to New York City.