Chapter 3

3 months Later

Ella's POV

I havent heard from Tony since he left to find away to help himself. I was worried about him. Today I took Liam to daycare and then headed to work and I was distracted hoping Tony was alive.

"Hey Ella.. I know you dont want to talk about this, but we need to. So tonight let me take you to dinner and we'll talk then okay." John says.

"Yeah okay. Maybe Gina will babysit Liam tonight and if not I'll tell you." I say.

"Okay. I'll see you tonight." He says and walked away.

After work I went to get Liam from school and he ran to me smiling.

"Mommy!" Liam says and hugs me.

"Hey baby. How was your day?" I ask.

"It was good. Here I drew a picture of you and me." He says and gives it to me.

"Aww baby its so cute. Lets go home." I say.

We got to the house and there was a very familiar car outside. I parked my car and helped Liam get out.

"Hey you two." Tony says getting out of his car.

"TONY!" Liam yells and runs to him.

"Hey buddy. God I've missed you." Tony says picking him up.

I said nothing to him and I unlocked the house and we all headed inside. Tony put Liam down and Liam put his picture on the fridge.

"Tony Im gonna make a picture for you." Liam says running upstairs.

I went to the kitchen and started getting things ready for Liam to have for dinner with his babysitter.

"Okay your mad at me." Tony says.

"Im not mad." I say.

"Oh please. I know you better then that your mad at me. Im sorry, but look." He says and showed me his Arch Reactor.

"Tony..." I say.

"I found a new element that saved my life. Im fine." He says.

I didnt know what to say to him. He buttoned his shirt and then hugged me. I felt like I could cry because he was gonna be fine.

"Tony! I made this for you." Liam says.

He came downstairs and handed Tony a picture of him driving his fancy car.

"Aww thanks bud." Tony says and took the photo.

I got a message from the babysitter and she cant make it.

"Oh god." I say.

"What Momma?" Liam asks.

"I dont have anyone to... Hey Stark will you watch Liam tonight?" I ask.

"Sure. Something plans you cant cancel?" Tony asks.

"Yeah." I say.

I went to my and got dressed. Then I got back downstairs and made some simple for Liam to have for dinner.

"I could of made dinner." Tony says.

"Sure you could have. Thanks for this. I couldnt..." I say, but the doorbell went off.

I went to answer the door and John was standing there and handed me some flowers.

"Here these are for you. I couldnt come empty handed." John says and hands them to me.

"Thanks come on in for a moment." I say.

I let him in and Tony made a very weird look at us. I placed the flowers in the vase.

"Hi Johnny." Liam says.

"Hey little dude." John says.

"Okay well we should go. Thanks again Tony. Liam you behave." I say.

"I will." Liam says.

I kissed my son's head and then walked out of the house. John and I had a quiet ride and then we got to the restaurant.

"I know this is hard for you, but the money Adam and your mom left... Well cant be accessed right now." John says.

"Why?" I ask.

"You arent 25 yet." He says.

"Cant I have it though. Its college and my child." I say.

"I tried everything Im sorry. They barely even like the money going into the house." He says.

"I hate this." I say.

"I know and Im sorry." He says.

After the dinner he took me home and hugged me. I walked inside and Tony was on the couch.

"Is Liam asleep?" I ask.

"Yeah. How was your date?" Tony asks.

"It.." I say.

"Whatever I gotta go. I'll see you tomorrow." He says.

He got up and kissed my cheek and then went to the guest room. What the hell was that?