Chapter 7

Ella's POV

Tony was the biggest help as we moved and even though saying goodbye to the only home I've ever known was hard its nice to start over. Liam was excited because he wants to stay close to Tony. As Liam and I was heading up to the floor where we are to live after a nice day out in New York and Steve Rogers walked into the elevator.

"Woah its Captain America. Hi Cap Sir. Im Liam." Liam says.

"Well hello kiddo. Its nice to meet you too." Steve says.

"Oh and this is my Momma. Say hi to Mr.America, Momma." Liam says.

"Hi. Sorry about him he's just excited. Im Ella." I say and held out my hand.

"Well Ella, its lovely to meet you." Steve says and shakes it.

Wow his eyes really are as blue as the sea. For a moment I was lost in his eyes and the elevator dinged.

"Hey welcome h.. Hey Cap." Tony says.

"Hey Tony." Steve says.

"Tony, I cant believe you know Captain America." Liam says.

"Yeah. Well Steve has a job to do and you two should see just how wonderful I made this floor for you." Tony says.

"Okay. Bye Mr.Cap." Liam says and hugged Steve.

"Bye Liam and goodbye to you too Ella. Hope to see you around." Steve says.

"I hope so too." I say.

Liam walked out of the elevator and followed. The elevator closed and Tony looked pissed about something.

"Wow, Captain America lives here. We can see him again. Right Tony?" Liam asks.

"Maybe, but wouldnt you want to be around IronMan and not some old frozen dinosaur." Tony says.

"Tony easy there." I say.

"Liam, you know Im IronMan. So why dont we see my suits." Tony says.

"Maybe later. Im gonna go draw a picture of Captain America. Cause he is my favorite hero." Liam says and goes to his room.

Tony sat down on the couch and he looked upset. He told me his dad was always comparing him to Steve. So this must be hard to hear.

"Tony, he's just excited to meet a hero." I say.

"So Im not a hero?" Tony questions.

"Tones I didnt mean that. I mean he has known you forever. So he doesnt see you as IronMan he only sees you. So to him Cap is more of a hero. Im sure he would of acted that way if it had been any of the others." I say.

"You really made that random crap up to make me feel better?" He asks.

"Kinda. Look let him get it out of his system. Im sure once he gets used to Steve and the others you'll be his favorite again." I say.

1 month later

"Really a Captain America birthday?" Tony questions.

"Its Liam's fifth birthday. He can have whatever kind of hero he wants and he chose Cap. So please dont be upset." I say.

Again Tony looked crushed and just walked off. Liam and Tony have always had in a way a father son relationship and over the month we have been here Liam has been around Steve almost 24/7. Tony clearly is upset about this and I dont know what to do about it.