Chapter I: A Bold Decision

SLISH SLASH SLISH

RRAAAAAAAAH!

HUFF HUFF 

My last strike on the Demon King caused him to fall down and scream in pain.

Watch out! 

THUD 

His two large golden daggers slammed against the ground, and I quickly jumped backwards onto the ground to prevent myself from getting crushed by the Demon King. I examined my arms; they were battle scarred, with blood trickling down my tunic and staining the clean white of the under garments. 

"Link! Listen to what the sword is telling you!" Princess Zelda yelled from behind me. 

"Do it, Link!" Navi yelled from above me. 

This was no time to hesitate. I looked at the sword as it slightly glowed. 

"It's telling you... that you're at maximum power, Link! Finish off the Dark Lord now!" She yelled again. 

I locked eyes with her and nodded my head. I brought out the Blade of Evil's Bane to my side and flung the Demon's blood off of it. In that moment, it glowed like I had never seen it before. I then walked up to the Demon King to deliver the final blow

It was time. 

HYIT

HYAAT

HYAAAAAAA

I drove my sword into the bloody skull of the Demon King, and the terrifying scream he let out scared me. I look the sword out, totally exhausted, but the Demon King rose again. He started moving and swinging his blades like the absolute maniac he was. 

"Six Sages, now!!" Zelda yelled from behind me. Navi and I watched, hoping that she would pull through. Zelda was strong. I knew she could do it. 

She held up her arms as a ball of light came from her palms. 

"Ancient creators of Hyrule..." A familiar voice from the skies said. I then realized that it was Rauru. "Now, open the door and send the Evil Incarnation of Darkness into the void of the Evil Realm!" 

Suddenly, streaming lights of yellow, green, red, purple, blue, and orange appeared from Zelda's light and flew straight into the Demon King. He screamed in agony as he tried to resist, but the light engulfed him. I tried to cover my eyes, but the light was so bright that it went through my closed eyelids. 

"YOU... CURSE YOU... ZELDA! CURSE YOU... SAGES! CURSE YOU... LINK!" The Demon King yelled as he was caught in the light. I still could not see, but he continued to speak. 

"Someday, when this seal is broken, that is when I will exterminate your descendants! As... long ... as the tri... force... of power... is in my... hand..." 

Suddenly, the voice and the light faded away, and the blue skies returned. As I regained my vision, I turned to see Zelda looking at me. 

"We did it!" She said as she ran up to hug me.

"We... did..." I said, still out of breath. 

All of the sudden, Zelda and I were transported to what looked like the Sacred Realm. I was quite confused, until I realized that Zelda was crying on my shoulder. She continued to hold onto me, and I held her tightly. 

"What... what's going on?" I asked as I looked around.

 Zelda looked up and took a step back from me, wiping her tears on her dress.