Chapter 1-The News

"Elsa.Anna."the king and queen said to their daughters.Princess Elsa and her sister Princess Anna heard their parents.
"Coming,mom and dad."the sisters said.The sisters went to their parents.
"Girls,you two are going to a new school."the king said.
"Arendelle High School."the queen said.Anna squealed in delight.Elsa did not.Anna look at her sister.
"Elsa,are you okay?"Anna asked her sister.
"No."Elsa told her sister.
"Are you worried about your powers?"Anna asked.Elsa shook her head yes.
"Don't worry,sis.I won't tell anyone."Anna said.
"Thank you,sis."Elsa said.Elsa hug her sister.
"Love you,sis."Anna said.
"I love you too,Anna."Elsa said.The sisters got on the bus.The bus made it to the school.Elsa and Anna got off of the bus.Principal O'Hair look at the sisters.
"Princess Elsa.Princess Anna.Welcome to Arendelle High School."she said.
"Thank you,Principal O'Hair."the sisters said.The Big Five came.They look at the sisters.
"Welcome to our school,Your Highnesses."the long hair girl said.
"That's Princess Rapunzel of Corona."the principal said.
"Nice to meet you."Anna and Elsa said.
"You too."Rapunzel said.Jack look at Elsa.He hold the princess's hand.Elsa blushed.
"You are so beautiful,Princess Elsa."he said.Elsa blushed again.
"Thank you,Jack."the princess said.The principal gave the sisters their schedules.Princess Elsa have math,science,english,lunch,social studies and music.Princess Anna have math,English,science,lunch,social studies and art.