Chapter 5

You awoke the next morning to the sun in your face from the nearby window. Your hand reached up to block the sunlight as you sat up.

You sighed and stood, your arm falling next to your side. You stretched and then walked over to the kitchen that belonged to William. He probably would not mind it if you took a little something...

You opened the pantry and began rummaging through it. Finding some cereal (whatever you want it to be) you poured it into a bowl with some milk.

You sat at the kitchen table and began to eat silently, knowing William was probably at the pizzeria doing who knows what-

Oh shoot! The pizzeria! You had forgotten about opening it up!

You nearly scarfed down your meal, milk running down your chin. You drank the rest of the milk, put the bowl in the sink hurriedly, and rush to the door.

Your stomach gave you a complaint, but you did not care. You stopped mid-run towards the door and paused staring at it. Your hand stopping short of the door handle.

You snapped your finger. Clothes...

You ran your fingers through your hair, trying not to stress out.

You knew William would understand, but you would most likely miss your paycheck.

You walked back over to the couch, and that is when you noticed a note.

Dear Y/N, I am sorry for not having wake you
You were sound asleep, and I did not want you to bother opening the pizzeria
this morning. Don't worry about your clothing, I will come home with some.
In the meantime your apartment is under repair.
You shall be staying with me till it is finished.
And please don't stress about the pay check like you normally do.
I don't want to find you nearly having a heart attack when I get home.

Yours sincerely ~William

You half laughed to yourself, yet you smiled at the sight of the note. He always knew you very well. From the first moment you had gotten the job at the pizzeria, you worked hard to keep it. Guess he knew.

You smiled to yourself as you sat the note back down on the table and sat on the couch.

You reached forwards for the remote and began to turn on the TV when you heard the doorknob being turned.

Expecting it to be William you turned towards the door as it swung open. But what you saw made your heart drop to the pit of your stomach.