Chapter 7

You cursed under your breath as you walked to the park, practically stomping your feet as you went.

Your face flushed every second you thought about the swift kiss he had given...all so you would just shut up.

You shook off the feeling of betrayal as you silently walk to the park which was about five minutes from Williams apartment.

He had stolen your first kiss, yet...

Something pulled at your heart, which felt like a throb. You winced, not knowing exactly what the feeling was.

After a moment of silence, you finally made it to the park, your legs aching from the fast walk you had kept since you left the apartment.

You sat on a bench and sighed in relief, your legs giving you a silent 'Thank God'.

You reached into your pocket, hoping to find your phone, but found an empty space instead. You sighed, and let your eyes drift up to the sky above, your mind asking one question...

Why?

-----------------------------------------

William brushed his hand through his hair, growling as he silently worked on the bunny suit.

After seeing the look of horror on your face, he did not really feel any better.

After work had finished, the police had begun to ask him questions about the recent murders.

He, of course, did his best to answer them all. But not the entire truth...

He heard the door slam shut as you walked out.

His heart gave a little thump, and he took in a slight breath, trying to ignore the feeling love mixed with pain.

Maybe... just maybe... after he pushed you away far enough, you would want to leave the pizzeria, this could all end...

He looked down at his hand, which was now stained with black hair dye that was wearing off.

His purple hair began to show. He sighed and took a break to go to the restroom quickly.

He silently shut the door as he looked at himself in the mirror. The black hair, which was fading, was a mixture of purple and black.

He bent over the sink, took out his contacts, then looked at himself with evil eyes... his father's eyes.

He smirked evilly.

After a quick shower he looked at himself once more with a towel around his hips.

Purple hair, purple eyes, and an evil smile welcomed him in the mirror.

"Well, well, guess my dad was right after all."

He chuckled slamming his fists down, a wild look in his eyes as the chuckle turned to a laugh.

"YOU ARE JUST SOME MONSTER!!!"

His fist flew towards the mirror, making it shower in broken glass in front of him.

The tiny pieces of glass fell to the floor at his feet, but he did not care.

He walked right over them, blood running down his right hands knuckle, and his feet getting cut by the glass.

The only thought visible... was you.