Chapter 13

You laid in his arms till it was time to get up for work the next morning. His alarm went off in his jeans pocket, which were still on the floor still from that night. You both yawned, and he hugged you closer to him. He kissed the top of your head tentatively.

"Y/N, I'm sad to say this, but we need to head to work." You yawned and looked up at him. Then you slowly nodded.

He sat up, you still in his arms. Then he reluctantly let you go. You put on your clothes then turned to face the now dressed William Afton. You smiled.

He smiled back, then looked away. "Y/N... did you... feel watched when we were at the pizzeria?"

He shifted uncomfortably on his feet, which were now in his black shoes. You looked him in the eyes.

"What do you mean William?" You said searching his gaze which did not faulter from yours.

"The day when I sent you home to rest. When the man broke in?"

You snapped your fingers as you remembered. "Yes, I do remember that. It felt like someone was both watching me and following me. It was the strangest feeling though, as though someone was keeping a close watch over you from your shoulder."

He sighed. "T-this...will be hard to explain but...uh..." he scratched the back of his head nervously. "The children I killed... they, uh... they haunt the pizzeria...and me." His eyes softened and he looked down, his fist clenched, which no longer had a bandage.

You were shocked, yes, but you were not afraid. You had been quite surprised that he had murdered the children, but you had finally come to terms with the fact that... your crush, was a serial killer.

You walked over to him and gently cupped his stubbled cheek in your hand. "That's alright William. I'd haunt you to if the man who killed me was this handsome." You kissed him, then pulled away teasingly before he could kiss you back.

"Hey~ get back here!" He ran after you as you rushed to the door laughing.

He grabbed you by the waist and twisted you to face him, his hands wound gently around you, holding you close to him.

He kissed you, deep and full of love, and you did the same.

You guys did it again that morning, but after a few complaints that you had just gotten your clothes back on. Then after that you both went to work.

(Scroll down)

And everything changed...