Chapter 17

You and William had gotten married within the span of three months. The preachers white face, as you both said your vows, plain and visible as you remembered yours and his wedding. It always made him laugh when he remembered how the preacher, in their home, had nearly burst out crying as William gave him a glare that they were not crazy.

After a few months pass, you felt a sharp pain in your belly, even though it had only been seven months.

"W-William... T-The baby's coming."

His eyes widened and he rushed to you. "M-My Love...I-I can't drive you to a hospital." He searched wildly as to what to do.

You gestured to the bathroom, and the bath. He understood and rushed to get the tub filled.

You winced as you felt the beginning of stage one.

Soon you were in the tub, William encouraging you to push. You groaned as the sharpest of sharp pains filled your entire being.

Williams's eyes widened and he searched for something. He awkwardly stuck in fishing net and pulled out something that immediately gave a loud yell.

Another pain went through you, and you screamed. William stuck the net in once more, then another time.

"T-Triplets..." He smiled proudly, like a father should have.

After a little while, you called a doctor to your house. William, hiding, listened intently, and protectively.

After the doctor left, leaving you and him alone, he rushed over and stroked your hair. "They're beautiful my love~"

You and he nuzzled nose to nose as you and he enjoyed living your lives together.