Chapter 1

"Oxiclean gets the tough stains out!!" I stared straight at the TV and let out a long, loud, sigh. I had just gotten out of work but for the most oddest reason, I wanted to go back. Life isn't fun at all, being an adult isn't what any kid would have thought it would be, jobs, rent, food, taxes.... none of it was fun. But I have no friends, well I have a few but I'm not popular. I'm always alone, Yoongi always gets home when I'm sleeping and by the time I wake up he's knocked out.

I picked up the remote and turned off the TV, I got up and started walking towards my room to get dressed, I  needed to get out this apartment. I picked out some sweatpants and a white T shirt from the closet while staring down to find a pair of shoes. Then I heard my phone ring, I groaned and decided to pick some crocs, I walked over to my bed and picked up the phone.

"What do you want Yoongi?" I heard a scoff from the phone and a people murmuring in the background,

"Why don't you ever pick up the phone? I'm always thinking you got kidnapped or something..." he said as I slid out of my onesie, pulling the sweats on and the t shirt. I slipped my feet into the crocs and pulled a hoodie over my head, defeating the purpose to show off my clean shirt.

"Well I'm glad you cared enough to even think of my soul," I heard Yoongis voice change from a annoyed and quick tone to a soft gentle tone as he talked to the customers.

"Why wouldn't I? I live with you, oh hey, can you put my dirty clothes into the washing machine?" I picked up my wallet and started walking towards the door.

"And why would I do that? Is that why you called?" A sigh came from the other line as I kicked the pile of dirty clothes past the hall.

"I mean yeah, but I wanted to spend some time with you on my break." I opened the door and locked it, I started waking down the hall and down the stairs to the street.

"Yoongi your not even on your break, I can tell. So I'm gonna be home before you're back so don't worry, I'm just getting something to eat." I started walking down the streets of Seoul feeling the cool breeze wash across my face.

"Alright then, makes some friends, okay bye." The phone hung up and I laughed to myself, I want friends, it's just nobody likes me.
My favorite coffee shop wasn't too far away from the apartment, which was actually a block away from where Yoongi works. Which is not the coffee shop that is my favorite. I walked down the streets seeing all the people laughing and smiling while I looked like I've seen a demon,

I eventually, slowly, made it to The coffee shop, I'm a usual customer and I actually had a friend there, Jin.
I walked into the store hearing the familiar ring from the bell as someone jumped up from the counter greeting me,

"Oh! Hello Y/n, you want the usual?" I gave the store owner a soft smile and nodded walking towards the cash register.

"Is Jin here?" He nodded and I took a seat and stared at the coffee machine, eventually I saw Jin walk out holding a cup of coffee in his hand as he sipped it slowly, he caught my gaze and gave me a smile as he set the cup down on the counter.

"You want me to make you the macchiato?" I nodded and he started to walk towards the coffee machine, cleaning the precious mess from making another coffee, he took some coffee grounds and placed them in the crusher, I inhaled the strong but subtle scent of the grounds as he liquified the beans. He then took a cup of milk and poured it slowly into the mixture and the colors clashed. He took a cup and poured it, staring at it intently while I giggled. He walked over to the sink and dunked the dishes into the large pile of cups and bowls and then took a bottle of caramel. He was about to drizzle it but then he looked at me and then back at the cup,