Chapter 10

Thanks for 453 views I really appreciate it :))
But Not gonna lie, I'm not really liking this ff anymore, it's just wayyy too cringey ma dude.
But anyways.
How are you children...
Still traumatized from this fanfic?
Me too.....
I'm internally screaming with this fanfic I'm sorry-

Like Jimin said, he was right. Last night wasn't fun at all. I could definitely deal with the well, horniness but I could definitely understand how Jimin felt at this point. I slept on the couch that night while Jimin slept in the room and by the sound of Yoongi coming in the apartment, he was skeptical.

"W-what the..." my body was turned the other way and I heard him sniff around the house loudly. He took his steps quickly towards me and bent down next to my "sleeping body" he sniffed and he silently gasped.

"Oh my god.." I felt him walk away and I the door closed. Guess I had to do some explaining next time I saw him.

I woke up and groaned feeling pain in my stomach, guess this was a hybrid thing? I had work again today but I just couldn't go, I just didn't have enough energy to. I think that marking thing messed with my energy.

Namjoon fully understood. He was such a good boss.

Jimin walked out and yawned. He smiled seeing me and sat down next to my. "How'd you sleep?" I stretched and turned.

"I could have slept better, I think Yoongi knows..." I whispered knowing he had the day off. He nodded and then shrugged. "I mean, he can't really do anything about mates."

I hummed and laid back against the couch. Was this too quickened? I mean, I can't really go back anymore. He's just mine now and I'm his.

I reached for my phone and texted Jin.

Y/n: Hey Jin I sort of need to say something..

Jin: Go ahead.

Y/n: Me and Jimin. He marked me last night.

Jin: WTF

Y/n: Yeah and he's in heat right now but when his rut comes I need that pill.

Jin: Dude what were you thinking?

Y/n: I love Jimin and I'm happy with him.

Jin: I know but, there's more things connected with mates. It's just more complicated than you think.

Y/n: Hey, we can go out to dinner and discuss this, I was thinking of inviting everyone to hang out..

Jin: Yeah sure, ill bring the pills, and yes I'm being plural.

Y/n: Were not gonna have sex that much Jin.

Jin: Are you kidding? Boy you're up for a sad awakening.

Y/n: Rude. And um, Jimin needs some anger and anxiety medication, he's been trying to use mine and I know it's not really good for him.

Jin: Yeah sure...could you come over with him? I sort of want to do an evaluation on him.

Y/n: Yeah we can come over around two. And we can just stay over and go to the restaurant while at it.

Jin: Great, ill see you then.

Y/n. Mkay.

I rested down the phone and got up picking up my things. "We're going out later so I'll need to buy you some things." I started to walk to my room and he followed me inside. I could smell the prominent lavender and mint scent lurking from the bedsheets. I walked to the dresser and pulled out a new pair of clothes and reach for my towel while Jimin stared from our bed. I then picked out a dress and placed it on the bed walking towards the bathroom. Before I could close the door Jimin held his hand at the door knob.