Chapter 5

"Jimin! That was for your heats!" Jimin looked up and me and shrugged. I rolled my eyes and called Jin.

"Yo," I looked at the blue bottle and stared at the pills inside.
"Okay so Jimin ate the blue one instead of the red one..." I heard Jin groan and I bit my lip nervously.

"Okay well, shoot that's gonna mess up his hormones. If his mood changes go along with it. He might be sensitive."

I nodded my head and rested the pills against the red bottle.
"Okay thanks Jin bye." I hung up the phone and turned to Jimin who didn't seem like there was any significant change in his behavior. "God what am I gonna do with you?" I mumbled as he turned and covered himself with a clean blanket that hopefully didn't have any unwanted stains on it.

It was already a late night and I was tired. I got onto the bed and closed my eyes.

Yoongis Pov

When Jungkook entered the house, I could immediately smell him. I missed inhaling that orange scent. I had to lock the door and cover it with my drawer because his scent got to me. But when I smelled another hybrids scent on him I couldn't contain myself anymore.

Everything blanked out. And that's why he I dumped him. Each and every time i would come home, he had a different scent on him that obviously wasn't mine. He'd always accuse me of cheating when I was busting my ass dealing with rude ass customers everyday while he laid there watching Netflix.

It was Toxic.

I couldn't deal with the lies and the pain anymore. I hadn't said a thing about his scents but it was building up like crazy. I couldn't go to bed knowing he was probably touching on another man.

2 months ago.

I walked up the stairs from a late night at work and sighed as I walked towards the door. Y/n had a business trip so I was left with the apartment. I twisted the key and opened the door to get a big whiff of scents everywhere. I couldn't even identify how many scents my nose had smelled.

It was giving me a headache. My heart hurt as I opened my door and closed it gently. I was most definitely on my rut, but I couldn't kiss a man that was filthy in another scent. I rubbed my temples and laid my bag on the bed. I heard the Tv on in the living room so I went out my room and walked towards Jungkook sitting on the couch on his phone.

I walked up to him and stared. I saw a hickey on his neck and I stopped dead. He turned to me and smiled. "Hey Yoongi how was work?" I completely blocked off what he was saying and took my hand and rubbed his neck harshly, it wasn't coming off. "What the fuck is that Jungkook?" He moved back and covered the hickey with his hand.

"I-it's nothing." He mumbled as I turned off the Tv and stared straight at him. "Jungkook im tired of this nonsense! You reek of another scent...are you cheating on me?" I questioned as he stood up and looked away from me.

"I'm not Yoongi...." I scoffed and sniffed the hair loudly. "Then why do you smell like a different scent? Every night?"

He looked away and I could feel my temper rising dramatically. "Jungkook answer me." He looked back at me and then turned away. I groaned loudly and paced around the room. "You can't be here if your gonna cheat on me every night you slut."

He backed away and covered his mouth. I could see the prominent tears coming from his eyes as he stared at me .

"I swear Yoongi I didn't cheat.." he said quietly as I walked up to him and took his neck and rubbed the dark hickey staring at him. "You have a fucking hickey Jungkook!"

I could feel the hot tension around us but he stepped away and looked at me. "I- didn't cheat." I couldn't take it. I stepped up towards him and started yelling loudly not caring if anyone heard.