Chapter 9

After what happened last night. I couldn't look at Jimin the same. I witnessed something horrific.

He grew his dick.

After that night he slept inside the bathroom while I cleaned up all the mess he had made. I felt a lot of emotions that night. I was still upset over him leaving the apartment without telling me and taking my money. But Yoongi said switches are a really big deal to hybrids. So I did try to understand how he was feeling.

I cringed the whole night hearing his groans and whimpers. I wonder what it must have felt like.

It went on for about three more hours and the rest of the night it was just silent. I had to ask for the day off because I just wasn't going to let him stay home by himself after what had happened. He never told me about it though.

I sat on the couch typing on my computer and he walked out. Naked. I gasped and covered my eyes.

"Jimin! Don't come out naked!" I heard his footsteps approach and my perverted ass to peeked though my fingers and my heart raced seeing how big he'd gotten.

"I need new underwear, it's too big for them." I shook my hand while squinting my eyes and nodded.

"Okay okay, we'll go out later, just please put something on."

There was a long silence and I could tell he watching me. He grabbed my hands and lowered them and I kept my eyes closed. "Y/n, open you eyes."

"Are you still naked?" He laughed lowly. "Um yeah? Is there a problem with that?" I blushed. He was so comfortable being naked in front of me.

He hasn't even seen me naked yet..

"J-Jimin it's just not proper to walk around naked.."

"You sucked my dick. I'm okay with you seeing me naked. And we're the only ones in the house. Don't you want to see it?" I relaxed my eyes and opened them gasping seeing how big he actually was. It looked big from my fingers, but he was BIG. He smirked and stared me down.

"What do you think?"

I took off my jacket and threw it at him. "I-it's big, but just cover yourself.." he took the blanket and threw it on the ground and whined "Why aren't you taking in my affection! I'm trying to show my love to you and you're rejecting me!"

I sighed and looked away. "I'm not rejecting you Jimin, it's just your naked right now.."

"You don't want to see me naked?!"

"Jimin please, I'm already stressed about last night.." He scoffed and stomped away into the room and i sighed out loud looking back at my computer. He eventually came out.

Wearing my freaking underwear.

"Jimin! Why are you wearing my underwear?!" He swayed his hips while staring me down and approached me. I'd never seen anything like this in my life. He took my computer and placed it on the coffee table. "I just wanted to look pretty for you."

"H-have you been taking your pills?" I said as he jumped on my lap. "No." He purred lowly leaning in towards my face.

"Your supposed to take them...you see how your acting?" His hands brushed my neck and he looked up with passionate eyes. "How am I acting mommy?"

SCREAMMM

"Y-your Just being a little fussy and needy." I said feeling my heartbeat race. I wasn't going to lie to myself. It was hot.