Chapter 3

How does thy ass get views?

Hey! Jimin Stop!" I yelled louder as he gripped onto my hip roughly. I suddenly heard Yoongi run in the room and roll his eyes. "The hell is this?" He took a sniff and covered his mouth. For such a frail boy, man he was strong. Yoongi groaned and tried pulling jimin off of be but he was clinging on to me like crazy.

"He's rutting," Yoongi sighed out while I felt Jimin groan against my neck. I moved to the edge of the bed and flopped over onto the floor and Jimin fell on top of me. "Get him off me Yoongi!" Yoongi brought his hands to jimins back and he jerked into my butt, and I felt his, ahem, you know what poking it. I covered my hands into my face while Jimin dry humped my clothed body. Yoongi gripped hard onto Jimins body and suddenly pulled him off me. I got up and saw Jimin panting aggressively as he looked back at me with yellow eyes, he blinked a few times and they went back to the natural black irises he had in the beginning.

"I'm, sorry, t-that was my rut." He rubbed the back of his neck and I nodded not knowing how to respond. Yoongi patted the back of his back and he turned around to him. "You want some of my pills?They help slow down the urge." Jimin nodded and followed Yoongi leaving me to process what had just happened. "I just got humped," I whispered to myself as I started fixing up the bed.

I walked out the room and Jimin was sitting on the couch and drinking something. I pulled Yoongi aside into my room and closed the door. "Yoongi! What the hell was that?!" He groaned and rubbed his face while coughing. "It's complicated, I didn't think you'll bring a hybrid to live with us." I groaned and paced around the room and saw a mysterious stain on the blanket, I walked over to it and opened my mouth in shock, "Y-Yoongi, come here," he walked over to me and saw the stain, he sniffed quietly and laughed , "You know what that is? That's his seed." I gasped and covered my mouth while he laughed loudly.

"Yoongi! That it not funny! It really isn't!" I yanked the blanket off the bed and threw it onto the ground and he walked to the door, "So I don't really know much about Betas, but I know that they alternate with their heats and ruts. Doesn't mean he isn't a dom or a sub though. And personally. I think he's a switch." He whispered while I rolled my eyes started taking off the sheets. "That's ridiculous, So he's like Jungkook?" I stopped and internally groaned as I mentioned his name. I shouldn't have. Yoongi didn't respond and I turned around and looked at the ground. "Sorry, I didn't mean to mention him around you." He waved his hand and smiled sadly. "It's alright, but no, Jungkooks an omega so he only has heats. But betas get both."

"Have you talked to him, you know, since all of that?" I said quietly while he stood there with his hands into his pockets. He shook his head and sighed, "He doesn't want to talk, but he won't let me explain myself." I nodded and wrapped the blankets in a pile and opened the door as I kicked it towards the pile of clothes that Yoongi still had laying on the floor. "Well, I think you should talk to him, or at least try your hardest." I said as I walked back into the living room to see Jimin touching the remote.

"You wanna watch something Jimin?" I said as he turned around and nodded. He bit his lip as I walked over and he turned back to Yoongi and looked up at him. Yoongi laughed and crossed his arms smirking, "You must really like Y/n, since your still eyeing her like a snack." I turned around and smacked Yoongi on the shoulder. "Hey! Stop, it's a hybrid thing, I think I need to buy something for him to, you know." I took the remote out of Jimins hands and turned the TV on and sat down next to him.

He turned to me and groaned. "Y/n, u-um you can't be around me." I turned to him and scoffed. "Why? You can't control yourself? It's called self control Jimin." He moved away from me and I laughed, it was cute to see him look uncomfortable.