Chapter 11

No comment...

Hehe?

I sat down on the couch and put the pill bottles in my backpack and laid back staring at the hollow house. I went on my phone and texted jungkook hoping he could come to dinner.

Y/n: Hey Jungkookie, I just wanted to check in with you, I was wondering if you would want to join me jin and Jimin on a dinner tonight?

Jungkook: oh, that would be nice..is Um Yoongi coming?

Y/n: I don't really want to bring him because of what's going on between you two.

Jungkook: Yeah....but could you bring him? I just want to talk things out with him..

Y/n: Of course. We're at Jins house right now so if you want to come over we'll be here.

Jungkook: great, I'll be there soon.

Y/n: okay bye.

Jungkook: bye.

I settled down the phone and sighed. I didn't think he'd want Yoongi there. I want to bring him but I don't want drama like that to happen again....especially in a restaurant..but I'll have jin settle something. I laid back again and started to rest my eyes.

Jimins Pov

Honestly, I didn't want to be talking to Jin right now, I literally wanted to just stay with Y/n, in the living room, go to dinner. Have fun, go home and make love to her. But that obviously wasn't going to happen until my rut.

He led me to his room and closed the door. "Sit down." I rolled my eyes sitting on one of his couches and he pulled out a clipboard and pulled out a chair and sat down in front of me. "You know why you're here right?" I nodded and he laid back. "Why?"

I scoffed and looked around his room. " Because I need to be "evaluated". Jin suddenly looked confused and tilted his head. "I, that's not why we're here Jimin....did Y/n tell you?"
I shook my head not catching on and he shook his head while leaning forward. "She doesn't want you anymore...so I need to log you into the system."

My mouth gaped open and I stood up. "W-what are you talking about?" He started typing on his phone and I heart hate quickened."

"I just told you, she doesn't want you."

"What do you mean?! I marked her! She can't just "not want me anymore"!' I said raising my voice. He started writing stuff down and gave a serious look. "So why did she text me, going out her own way to bring you hear?"

"I- I don't know..." I said trying to believe this wasn't happening. "Yes, well since were both on track here, why don't we continue?" I didn't want to speak to him anymore. And I wanted to talk to y/n.

"Where's Y/n?" I said looking at him. "She left" I immediately stood up and started walking over to door but he stopped me. "I advise you don't leave this room right now Jimin..."

"Why!" I barked feeling my fangs build down. "It's illegal to leave authorities when they're evaluating you."

" I don't care..." I said bluntly trying to open the door. "But If you do that, ill call the cops and then they'll take you to the shelter, then they won't let you see her again, in fact, they'll have a restraining order against you to go near her. And I know you probably won't be able to do deal with that." He said smiling with a smirk that I so wanted to smack out of him.

"You're making me pissed.." I said trying to compose myself. I wanted to be a good boy for her but he was really testing my limits. "Good, I don't care. Now if you could please sit back down.."