Chapter 4

Two hour time skip

I had made some popcorn along with some lemonade and settled it down onto the table as I heard the doorbell ring.

I ran towards the door and was greeted with Jin holding flowers ahead to me. "Oh thank you Jin!" He smiled and walked in and rested his hands into his pockets as he sniffed the air.

"Gosh Y/n, it smells so strong in here." He walked into the living room and sat onto the couch and laid his feet onto the coffee table. I took the popcorn and handed him the bowl.

"It's Jimin, he's in rut." Jin nodded and pulled his backpack out and took two bottles of pills and handed me them. "So is he a alpha or a omega?" I sat down next to him a laughed nervously. "He's actually a beta." His face softened and he handed me both.

"Well then the red lid is for ruts and the blue lid is for heats. Betas tend to get their switch every month of so, you can tell the difference between a heat and rut. Just make him take the pill every night."

I nodded and heard the doorbell ring again. I walked up to the door and opened it to see Jungkook. "Hey Y/n." He smiled and I opened the door as he walked in and sat down onto the couch. I walked into the room and saw Jimin in the bed touching himself as he groaned lowly.

"Ew." I mumbled as settled the pills on the bed rest and picked up the dirty sheets along with innocent Kimchee

I walked into the washing room and dumped everything into the washer and poured tons of detergent into the washing machine before pressing the ON button.

HEY NA NA NA

I walked out the room and walked back into my room to see Jimin moaning out loudly. I covered my eyes as I tapped him. "Jimin Jins here to fix your cut." He grabbed my hand and groaned. "I'm doing something right now." I rolled my eyes and walked towards the door.

"Well when your finished. Clean up and come outside." And then I closed the door. I walked out again and saw them watching Itaewon Class. I saw Jungkook crying as Saeoryis dad got hit by a car.

"Fucking bitch!" He wailed out as Jin laughed at Jungkook crying with his windshield wiper laugh. I walked to them and sat on the couch and laid back.

"See we should do this more," they both nodded heads and stared back at the screen.

About thirty minutes later Jimin came out only wearing his boxers and approached me. He looked at Jin and smiled quickly. "Hi I'm J-Jimin." Jin smiled and shook his hand but I swatted it away. "D-did you clean up?" He nodded and Jin stared at the plastic bag covered on Jimins hand. He looked at me and sighed.

"Really Y/n?" I shrugged and looked back at the Tv. "There wasn't anything else." He shook his head and Jimin sat down next to him and Jin pulled out his medical equipment.

He stared at the cut and gagged. "God that looks nasty." Jungkook stared at the screen engulfed into the show as Jin took alcohol and rubbed it onto his cut with a cut.

"oh my god!" Jimin breathed out as Jin threaded the thread into the needle. He took the needle to Jimins skin and poked it through quickly. Jimin snarled and his fangs popped out quickly. Jin sewed his cut quickly and tied the thread and took some bandage out. He wrapped Jimins hand and used medical tape to secularly keep it in place.

He smiled and put his equipment back in his bag. "Your tut should help it heal quicker." Jimin nodded and Jin got up to throw away the needle and thread along with the bag. Jungkook turned around and smiled. "Hi. I'm Jungkook." Jimin stared and smiled back. "I'm Jimin."

Jungkook turned back to the tv and Jimin turned to me. "Y/n your smelling too sweet right now." He said as I smelled myself. "I didn't even use perfume though.." he shook his head and groaned. "I didn't mean it like that. I meant your scent." I nodded and walked away from him and walked into Yoongis room.

"Hey just reminding you Jungkooks here." He looked up from his pillow and groaned. "I can fucking smell him from here." He mumbled before I walked back out the room.

I had started making dinner and we all gathered around the table except for Yoongi and ate spaghetti. Jungkook got up and took a glass while pouring the strawberry milk into it as he sipped it walking back to the table.

He sat down and frowned. "Why do this taste weird." Concern washed through my face and I looked up. "Is it expired?" Jungkook shook his head and smelled the drink

"No...it smells like a beta." I turned to Jimin and Jimin laughed. Jins eyes widened and he stood up.

"Oh no...this is bad." I got up and stared at Jin. "What's wro-" then the door slammed open and Yoongi stormed out the room and started yelling. "WHY THE FUCK IS HIS SCENT ON YOU?!"

Jungkook got up quickly and back to the corner of the room and whimpered. Jin stared and looked at Yoongis devil stare.

"Did Jimin drink from the Carton?" I nodded and started rubbing my face. " I didn't think it had his scent on it though."

Yoongi walked up to Jungkook and got in his face. "This is fucking why....your a fucking whore Jungkook!" Jungkook covered his face with his hands and sobbed loudly as I stared at the upsetting scene.

"I'm not a w-whore Yoongi!" He wailed out as Yoongi took his hand into jungkooks wrist and clawed his milky skin. Jungkook yelped out and Yoongi licked the blood staring at him.

"You fucking rejected me. Your blood isn't sweet!" He yelled as Jungkook slapped him quickly.

"THATS BECAUSE YOU NEVER LOVED ME!" he screamed as he ran out the apartment. I heard his loud cries as he ran down the hall. And then Yoongi lost it. He threw the whole platter of spaghetti at the wall and flipped the table to the side as he walked over to the fridge and started throwing everything out viciously.

"Yoongi stop!" I said as he continued to ignore everything around him. He took the carton of strawberry milk and dumped it onto the floor. He then walked to my Pentagon sighed picture and threw it onto the ground and it shattered loudly.

He stopped and he panted loudly as he turned to Jimin. "Don't drink out anything or shit like that will happen." He ruffled out his hair and walked back into his room shutting the door slowly. I covered my mouth and stared at the ugly mess he had just made.

"Wow, that triggered my rut I think." Jin mumbled as he pulled out some pills and swallowed them quickly. I sighed and saw that Yoongi threw everything out except for the condiments. I walked over the mess and closed the refrigerator and turned around to Jimin.

"Jimin, please take your meds they're on the nightstand." I mumbled as he nodded and walked into my room. Jin walked towards me and stared at the mess. "I can help." I shook my head and gave him a reassuring smile. "No, you should head home now. Just please tell Jungkook that I'm sorry about all of this." He nodded and bowed as he left the apartment and closed the door.

I groaned at the mess and started to pick up all the food Yoongi wasted. After throwing all the trash in the garbage I took a mop and started mopping all the mess. I rinsed the mop and did one final sweep through and looked at the broken signed picture.

"I waited hours to get that signed and it's soaked." I mumbled as I took the picture out and folded the wet paper and put it in my pocket. I sweeper you the glass and threw it into the garbage and walked into the room.

Jimin sat there on the bed and smiled. I sat down on the bed and sighed. "Please don't do anything like that again Jimin." He nodded and I patted his soft hair before turning to the bottles. The red one still stood there and I turned around.

"Jimin....which bottle did you use?" He smiled and took the blue one and shaked.

"The blue one."

To be continued

Sis is sad but will keep writing for you