43| A Bad Feeling

Sapphire's POV 💙

As I was asleep, I felt the left side of my neck burning, indicating that the full moon was about to rise.

I immediately woke up and hurried out the door before making it into the forest as I went under the same werehog transformation as I usually did.

Lately, these kind of transformations have been happening to me more frequently.

I wonder why?

I shrugged it off after I was transformed into a werehog for the night.

Then I suddenly heard terrified screams coming from where the town is as I was minding my own business.

I grew worried and immediately got a feeling in my gut that something bad happened over there after I heard a howl break through the air of this silent, peaceful night as well.

I ran out of the forest and hurried over to the town as fast as I could go.

For some strange reason, my body was feeling really light and I felt faster than I normally was before.

Sonic's POV 💎

-Earlier-

As I was walking the streets, I found the gang and hurried over to them before we started hanging out and talking about what's been going on with our lives.

"So, whatcha been doing?" Silver asked after he took a drank out of his soda while he looked over at me.

"Ehh. Nothing interesting...Just the same old things as usual. Running around, eating chili dogs...That kind of thing." I replied.

"Really, Sonic? Isn't there anything else that you can do other than just running around and eating chili dogs once in a while?" Knuckles asked before face palming himself.

Rogue started laughing a bit as I sweat dropped a little.

"Can't you blame him? That's just how the blue blur does." Vector mentions before he started laughing a bit too.

"Speaking of blue, how's Sapphire doing?" Blaze asks.

I blushed a little.

"She's been doing all right." I answered.

"It's such a shame that she couldn't join us tonight because of the full moon." Sally sighed a little.

"Yeah. Despite the fact she's going through the same situation now that Sonic had gone through in the past...Transforming into a werehog every night on the full moon that is." Tails added as he nodded in agreement.

"Has your relationship with her still been the same?" Big asked.

My ear twitched a little bit at that question as I nodded, my face red as a tomato.

"We've been getting along with each other very well...She's still not used to turning into a werehog but she mentioned that it doesn't bother her at all." I mentioned.

"Oh? Have you two been dancing under the blankets?" Scourge asked as he smirked, teasing me a little, while making me blush harder than before.

"Hey! Don't ask him that in front of Cream! She's just a kid, y'know!!! Stop being such a perv, Scourge." Amy says before she slapped him across the face.

Blaze and Sally did the same thing too, not liking what Scourge had asked me as well, agreeing with Amy's response.

"I bet that's why nobody doesn't like you anyways..." Knuckles mentioned as he looked at Scourge before snickering a little.

"Shut up, strawberry shortcake! Nobody asked for your opinion." Scourge shot back.

While Scourge and Knuckles started bickering at each other, I was trying my best not to laugh at them and the rude nickname Scourge gave to Knuckles.

Tails, Silver, Big, Vector and I looked over at each other before we started talking about our hobbies while the girls were talking about their relationships with the boys they were currently dating.

As for Shadow, he and Espio just made a good distance from us before they started talking to each other while drinking some water and chilling out.