71| Gifts And Surprises

Sapphire's POV 💙

"No. It was Sonic. He was pregnant the whole time but didn't want to tell you guys this because he was a little afraid of how would you all feel or react about it." I replied.

"Naw, it's okay. We were just really shocked about it. That's all." Silver mentioned as he sweat dropped a little.

Everyone else murmured and nodded their heads about it in agreement.

Even Shadow was agreeing with Silver on that little conflict.

"Now, who's the party animal that planned this surprise party for the birthday boy?" I asked, making everyone smile, as the atmosphere was filled up with life and happiness again.

Everyone started snickering and playing dumb as they were saying, "Not me.", "Definitely, wasn't me.", "I know it's not me.".

I started laughing a bit after hearing their responses.

"I'm just kidding again. I already know who did this." I said.

"Who?" Sonic asked.

I pointed at Silver, Tails, Knuckles and Vector.

Sonic smiled and chuckled a little in response.

As everyone began chattering and hanging out while celebrating Sonic's birthday, I helped myself to a few chili dogs, seeing that I hadn't eaten anything yet.

As for Sonic, he just sat down on the couch and hung out with Silver while talking to him.

After I ate, I walked over and sat down next to Sonic too.

Silver gushed in adore as Sonic showed Chip to him.

"He looks just like you!" Silver mentions.

"Thanks." Sonic replies. "Would you like to hold him?"

"Sure!" Silver answered.

"Alright, just be careful not to drop him." Sonic mentions as he handed Chip to Silver gently.

Silver nods in understanding as he cradled Chip in his arms.

Sonic and I smiled at the sight of this as we watched Silver.

After holding him for a little bit, Silver handed Chip back to Sonic.

"He's so cute. I'm really jealous of you now, Sonic. Wish I had a child like yours in the near future." Silver mentions as he looked at Sonic.

"Maybe you'll have a family of your own one day..." I replied.

"I hope so. I would love to have one." Silver says before sighing a little.

Eventually, it was time for Sonic to head into the kitchen so he can blow out the candles that's on the birthday cake.

I carried Chip for him as we began to sing "Happy Birthday".

After we were finished singing the song, Sonic made his wish before blowing out the candles.

Apparently, Sonic blew the candles so hard that some of the icing on the cake went flying along with the candles, before getting all over the table and making a small mess.

Me, Silver, Tails, Rouge and Knuckles started laughing real hard after that happened.

"What? I blew them all out." Sonic went as he smiled, making me laugh harder to the point where I had tears in my eyes and I couldn't breathe.

Then we moved on to the presents after all of us had ourselves a piece of cake.

Sonic was really happy that the gifts were exactly what he wanted.

I'm glad he's having a good time.

After a while, we just hung out and chatted.

I noticed some of the gang were missing, making me wonder where could they be.

I eventually found out that they went to the store to get some baby gifts for Sonic, because they came back with baby shower gift bags.

"Here, these are for Chip. I kinda figured the little one would need something." Tails mentioned as he handed Sonic the gift bag.

Sonic and I looked in the bag, seeing that there was baby clothes for Chip.

"Aww, thank you Tails! They're adorable." Sonic mentioned before he smiled and gave him a hug.

Tails chuckled a little before hugging Sonic back.