sick. j.l

"julian baby, i'm home" You day as you walk into your boyfriends house.

"julian" you call out as you enter his bedroom too see julian sleeping.

"julian baby, wake up" you shake him a bit and give him cheek kisses. He wakes up but doesn't look like himself.

"what's wrong, julian" he snuggles himself into my neck.

"i feel like shit" he murmurs. he starts to tear up. Every time Julian is sick, he acts like a big baby that needs all of my attention.

"Do you want me to make you some soup" i say as I rake my fingers through his hair calming him down a bit. he nods.

I start to get up so i can make it but he says "where are you going"

"to make your soup" in say. He nods his head in approval and gives you a kiss on the lips. one kiss turns into multiple pecs and soon enough you guys were making out.

"julian baby, your gonna get me sick and if i'm sick then who's gonna take care of you?"

"Bella can" he giggles. I kiss his cheek and walk out of his room.

I start to chop up the vegetables and chicken to make the soup following my grandmas recipe.

"COUSIN" Frank yells as he burst through the door with Logan and danny.

"Frank shut the fuck up" i scold him. They're all scared of me because one time julian has got me really mad and they witnessed what happened and has been scared ever since.

"sorry y/n" he says. "what are you making?" danny asks

"i'm making soup for julian because he doesn't feel well." they nod. As i said that julian comes walking down the stairs.

"look what the cat dragged in" logan says. Julian sticks up his middle finger at him and wraps his arms around me.

"is my soup done" he asks

"almost" i respond. I kinda drift off into my own world as the four of them talk to each other.

"Y/n!" frank calls my name.

"yeah. my bad i was out of it"

"i asked if we could have some soup" he said. I bursted out laughing. I don't know why but that was so funny to me.

"Yeah go ahead and get some it should be done by now" they all grab a bowl and make their way to the couch

"please don't spill it on the couch" julian pleads.

time skip

it's been 2 hours since the boys have left and julian is in my arms asleep. I comb my fingers through his hair as i watch on my block on the tv.

I try not to burst out laughing at Monses crying face but it was too funny. I feel julian move around on my chest which causes me to look down at him.

"you okay" i ask. he nods and gets up and puts me over his shoulder. Any other day i would have been screaming and pounding his back, but he's sick and all he wants is attention.

He flops me into the bed and gets under the covers.

"thank you for making me soup today" he smiles as he pushes his head into my neck.

"no problem. your my boyfriend and i'm supposed to do stuff like this for you" i say.

"i love you" he says with his eyes closed

"i love you too, now go to sleep"