lonley. d.p

It's been 3 days since i've had a normal conversation with danny and i'm getting tired of not being able to see him. He's been out with the boys all day long for 3 days. The only times I see him are at night and in the morning. It hurts me to know that he doesn't want to talk to me.

night time

"baby" danny yells. I ignore him and start packing my stuff.

"y/n there you ar- what are you doing" he asks as he sees all of my stuff spread out across the room. "I'm packing" i said.

"why, to go where"

"To go to my house danny," he looks at me confused. "why, can't you just stay here?" he asks

"Because you don't pay attention to me. I understand that you love hanging out guys and all but when was the last time you have fully talked to me, huh. I get lonely just sitting at the house not being able to talk to my boyfriend because " he stood there in silence.

"Baby please don't leave me. i'm sorry i can make it up to i promise" He starts to tear up and I start to feel bad for him.

"Just give me a couple of days danny, i'll be at my parents" i walk out of our room and close the door.

4 days later

I hear a knock on the door and looked through the peephole to see julian, frank, and logan.

"hey guys, what do you guys need" i ask. julian speaks up "Danny has been moping around all week and we can't get him to go out anywhere. And we also feel really bad because we were the ones pressuring him to hang out so much"

"It's fine guys, i forgive you. but what am i going to do about danny" i question.

"Just repack your stuff and surprise him by going back home." Frank says. "Yeah he'll be really happy to see you. logan says.

We all talk for a bit longer but then they have to leave so i start to pack my stuff back up and make my way home.

20 mins later.

"Danny!" I yell. He comes running down the hall and sweeps me up in a hug.

"You don't know how sorry i am. I won't ever not talk to you again" i laugh and kiss his cheek.

"it's ok danny, i'm over it. that was in the past and now we're in the future and we should move on." he kiss me with so much love.

"i love you" he says.

"I love you too, now go shower because you smell

———
aw how cute