meet the parents p.2*

Julian had roughly pushed me against the wall and kissed me harshly. He had shredded my shirt and skirt and they had landed on the floor, and Julian worked on getting his shorts and boxers next.

"You'll pound me on this wall, and my naughty pussy will take your cock so well Julian," I husked in his ear, the words making him feel something all over all over.

"You'll fuck me so hard I'll be screaming and screaming and screaming, begging for more, begging for you to give it to me harder."
I tugged his boxers down harshly in emphasis, his rigid pole springing out as it was freed, slapping against his lower stomach.

Julian couldn't think straight with his girlfriend talking filthy like that in his ear, her voice dripping pure sex and filled with so much lust.

God, he wanted that so much. Julian wanted to bang you so hard, wanted his revenge on you for putting him trough that at the dinner. He would be killing two birds with one stone.

"We'll have so much fun tonight, i promise," Julian whispers in my ear, igniting my desire for vengeance even more.

Julian fucking knew the right words to say to get me riled up. Before I could say any more, Julian had crashed our lips together and kissed me roughly. I didn't act surprised, as though I was expecting Julian to react this way. I kissed him back, a mess of tongue and teeth, as our mouths colliding with fierce intensity.

Julian was glad they were already naked, because he didn't want to break away from the intense make-out session. I clutched Julians shoulders, my moans and groans muffled by the his plump lips molding forcefully against mine.

They didn't need slow, both of them craving something rough and fast. Julian positioned the tip of his cock at my entrance, an appreciative moan spilling from his lips at how soaked I was. Julian rammed himself all the way in, swift and hard, and I screamed out of sheer ecstasy. At the same time, he moaned out in pleasure at the way my slippery pussy sucked him in.

He pounded into me, rough and fast, his cock plunging in and out of her hot, dripping pussy at a rapid pace. I was lost in my own world, crying out continually at the sensation of Julians shaft stretching me wide open.

He slammed into me against the wall, and Julian had smirked at the thought of their neighbor hearing them. "Take me, Julian! Yes, just like that!" I urged  him, clenching my muscles tight around him. "God, you feel so good inside me" Julian says.

"Fuck. Your pussy feels so good, Sucking in my cock in and out like that," He panted, his hips pushing forward, fucking me as deeply as he could.

"Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Give it to me, baby!" I sobbed. I pushed back with each thrust, legs locking around Julian's waist, inviting him deeper.

Her pussy felt like silken heaven to Julian, embracing his stiff member within its heat. Clenching, relaxing, and then tightening again around her. The contractions of my pussy muscles drove Julian insane, his cock pulsing and hardening further, eager to pump the dripping pussy below him with his hot seed.

I had seemed to notice this, as i hugged Julian closer to her and squeezed her walls with all her might. Unable to hold herself back any longer, Julian moaned and groaned my name as he came, pulsing out thick ropes of his semen deep inside her pussy. His hips twitched, more so when I came, leaking out cum from her hole.

"next time don't tease me with the skirt at my parents house" we both laugh and drift off into a peaceful sleep.

welp