cuddles. f.l

i wake up to the sound of shower running. I turn around and see that Frank is not next to me and i put together that maybe he's in the shower.

Mornings with frank are always different. One day it could be his mom waking us up, the other it could be the boys busting into his room.

The shower cuts off and i look over to see frank in a towel.

"good morning" he comes over to kiss me and i reject it.

"i have morning breath" i say. he chuckles and lays down next to me. his arms wrap around my waist and he holds me tight against him.

"are we doing anything today" normally we'd film with boys but i don't know the plan for today.

"we're gonna film with the boys later on" i nod and turn to face him.

Frank squeezes me tight. I giggle and kiss all over his face. He chuckles and kisses my lips.

"Do we have to get up today" i ask with a whine. He kisses my forehead.

"yeah i told the boys that we would go with them today" i groan into his shoulder as he laughs. "what's so bad about hanging out with them" he asks

"nothing" i say "i just don't wanna get up" he chuckles.

"well guess what" he says after pulling the covers off of me. "You're getting up" he pulls me out of bed and into the bathroom.

"Fine but i have to shower" he smirks "not with you though" his mood got killed and i just laughed.

"Why not" he asked while kissing my neck to try and fool me.

"because you just had one" i said.

"i can have another." i roll my eyes at him. "later frank, no get out please" i let's me go so i could shower.

time skip

"im so tired" i plop down onto the couch and frank sits beside me.

"why" he asks. i look at him dumbfounded. "Are you slow, we've been out since 10am running around and it's now 11" i exclaim. he chuckles and picks me up to take us to his room.

"well guess what" he says. "What" i respond.

"We can cuddle and maybe netflix and chill" i smile. "we can cuddle but no netflix" i say

"What, why" he asks "Because i'm tired. i Promise i'll let you hit it in the morning" he kisses me and let's me go.

"you promise" he says. "yeah i promise frank, now let me go to bed"