confessions

You bolted awake. It was another night, of being up early in the morning. Thankfully, you lived with four of your best friends. You were close to all four other them, but Logan had become your ultimate best friend, while you had developed feelings for him also.

Deciding to take a trip to the kitchen, you were met with, "Hi baby." That made goosebumps arise on your skin.

"Logan? What are you doing awake?" you ask him. "I couldn't sleep. What're you doing awake." he responds back.

"I.... I uh.... I had a nightmare." Tears were able to sneak out of your eyes, and stream down your cheeks. Trying to be subtle about it, you wiped your cheeks, in an effort to stop Logan from seeing your tears.

He didn't say anything in return. Instead, he made his way over to the counter you had leaned on in support, and wrapped his arms around you, placing his chin on your shoulder, his breath fanning across your ear and cheek.

You didn't say anything either, instead you leaned in to the man, enjoying the warmth that was radiating off of him. His sent was devine, it brought an overwhelming sense of security and safeness to you.

Without saying a word, he gently grabbed you hand, as if to silently say, "Follow Me." You didn't question his action. He led you down the halls of your house, and stopped in front of his bedroom door. His eyes found yours silently asking permission, if you would be okay sleeping over. You gave him a gentle nod of approval.

Opening his door, he had you enter first, being the gentleman he was. You were the first to crawl into his bed and snuggle up. Logan joined you shortly after. He was always caring for the ones he loved. He saw you as family but that didn't mean he hadn't developed feelings for you as well.

Once, he was snuggled up with you, he rolled to his side so you the two of you were face to face. Bringing his hand up to your face, he gently let his fingers wander across your face. He saw your eyes flutter closed, and the thought of 'it's now or never,' overwhelmed him.

"Y/N." He said softly. He got a tired hum in response. "I have to tell you something. I hope this won't ruin our friendship." He was suddenly, second guessing his confession.

"Lowg," you opened your eyes and began, voice barely above a whisper, "There's nothing you can say that'll ruin our friendship."
Sighing he said, "I don't know about that bub."

Silence fell upon the both of you, waiting for the other to break the awkwardness. Logan's eyes, were practically staring into your soul. He had leaned in towards you so slightly, if you hadn't been looking in each other's eyes, you would've missed it.

Your right hand, made its way to the back of his hand, while his hand rested comfortably on your waist, both of you pulling the other closer. Logan leaned in, placing a soft, light kiss on your lips, so light you almost couldn't feel it.

Taking matters into your own hands, you placed a kiss on his lips, taking his bottom lip in between your teeth gently biting it. A low groan was the only other sound to be heard, besides pants coming from you and him.

Pulling you impossibly closer, Logan opened your mouth, allowing his tongue to wrestle with yours. With his tongue down your throat, he maneuvered, so your back was on his mattress and he was gently laying on top of you. His hands that were on your waist, hand begun to wander all over your body, just stopping short of touching your breasts, his hands would wander back to your hips.

Inciting, a soft moan from you, he began placing kisses down your cheeks, to your neck. Biting and sucking his way to your collarbone, leaving a trail of purple and red bruises. He suddenly, halted his actions, wrapping his hand around your waist, he pulled you on top of him so his back was now on the mattress and your head on his chest.

"I like you, Y/N." Chuckling softly you responded, "I like you too, Lowg."

"Good to hear, bubba." A comfortable silence, fell over the both of you again.

"Uh... y/n?" A soft hum was your response.

"Do you....Will you...." a frustrated sigh left his lips, "What I'm trying to say... Is will you go on a date with me?" he stutters

Moving your head off his chest slightly, you looked up at him with a soft gaze you responded,

"I would love to, lowg."