college

for celine :) hope you like it!

          Today has been one of the most stressful days in my life. i graduated from school months ago and still applying for colleges.

And something that makes it better, the deadline is in two weeks. Frank has been gone all day and i could really use some of his hugs right now but i'm not gonna bother him.

"why is this so hard" i whine out. it should never be this hard to write an essay. i rest my head down on my desk and just close my eyes until i hear something downstairs. instantly i get up and grab my bat to hit whatever or whoever is down stairs.

i walk down the stairs slowly to see frank looking through the fridge.

"frank baby you scared me," i let out a relieved breath. he come over to hug me and mutters a sorry.

"i need your help with my essay" i say and he gives me a look.

"cel baby, you know i'm not good with that stuff, but i can try" he says and we walk up to our room.

"so what do you need me to do," he asks

"can you read over this and tell me what you think" he nods his head and starts to read the words on the computer screen

•••

"i dong know what to do frank" we had been fixing this essay back and forth and it still doesn't look good to me.

"baby it's fine, i think you're over stressing it" you kay your head down on your desk and just start crying. you feel frank's hand rubbing on your back.

"maybe give yourself a break and try again tomorrow" he suggests. i shake my head no and wipe my tears.

"no i'm gonna fix it one last final time and then submit it, i'm done with this and it's really pissing me off" he nods his head and helps me fix it up.

•••

after going back and forth last night with my essay, i wake up in morning to many emails popping up in my notifications.

"omg, i got in! FRANK WAKE UP, I GOT IN" i shake him roughly and he finally wakes up.

"huh" is all he says.

"i got in frank, we didn't need to do all that last night" i exclaims and he pulls me into a big hug.

"i'm so proud of you, but can we go back to sleep" he says with his eyes closed.

maybe i was over stressing just a little bit.