library

Franks legs bounced under the table and his eyes skimmed over the words of your textbook, mindlessly reading them though not taking anything in. He glanced often from the book before him to you and your notebook. He couldn't sit still, it was too quiet and his mind was too loud. There was so much he wanted to say and just do with you in this space where you two were alone, but he held himself back.

You asked your friend Mia to come to the library with you to keep you company, but you mainly just wanted to study with Franks presence beside you.

You never realized how hard it would be for him, however. He was a literal ball of energy and you could feel the energy radiating off of his persona. Every now and then, you would glance from your studies, finding him doing something different each and every time. One moment he was doodling in your notebook, the next, listening to music on his phone and now, he rested his head on his hand, looking into your eyes with his big ones, making your heart do a little twist.

"Are you okay?" You leaned closer, cupping his face in your hands. You rubbed your thumb over his cheeks and he put his hands over yours. He nestled against your loving touch, recharging, and sighed.

"I'm bored but I don't want to leave you and I don't want to disturb you." Frank pouted a little, making your heart melt even more.

You glanced at your watch, seeing the time.

3:15pm

You went over what you did and what you needed to do, but figured you made good progress. You two had been here for a couple hours, though it was most likely one too many for Mia even though it would be considered a short day for you. "Let's smoke a blunt, hm?"

Showing his childlike side, his eyes lit up and he beamed a bright smile, suddenly full of energy once again. "Yes!" He shot up in his seat, beginning to pack up your things. He happily took your hand and led you out of the library and towards the main street right off your campus.

kute , kinda just made that mia girl up