paintball. l.m

this chapter is gonna be based off of one of their vlogs

"logan try not to hurt yourself" julian had just tricked Logan into trying to sit down on a pole while crisscrossed and not he can't get back up.

"Y/n help me please" I walk over and try to lift him up but realize i have no strength.

"she doesn't have the strength. I'll do it" Julian smirks and I just put my middle finger up at him. Julian somehow gets Logan up and films him in pain.

"Ow, that actually hurt" Julian just laughs with that high laugh of his. "Motherfucker why don't you try it" logan argues and then i but in.

"No ones trying it again. No body's hurting themselves on my watch" i say. logan comes up to me and kisses me. I'm in shock for about 1 second but then i kiss back.

We pull away and just see Julian standing there filming us in shock.

"Oh my fucking god" he says.

——

"I got this paint ball gun and kinda want to shoot a bottle off of someone" julian said. all of the boys decline the offer except for Logan.

"I'll do it" He replies. I shake my head no, but no one ever listens to me so i just stand to the side and watch.

Logan lays on the ground with a piece of cardboard covering his face and a bottle on his stomach.

"Julian if you hit him, i'm taking that gun and shooting you with it" I threaten. He just smiles and goes for it.

Without even looking i see the bottle on the ground and everyone screaming and jumping. Logan comes running over to me and gives me a big ole hug. He whispers in my ear "Will you go out with me?" I respond with a nod and kiss him. Everyone cheers for us.

"Finally logon decided to not be a pussy" Frank says.

"Shut up frank"

——
this ones kind short but cute 😝