dentist

"what are we waiting on let's go" Julian says. Logan is getting his wisdom teeth out today and is stressing out for no reason.

"we're waiting on y/n" logan exclaims out of fear. he really does not like going to the dentist.

"i'm hereeeee" i shout out. They all cheer except for logan. "so who's driving" they all look at each other and then me. I roll my eyes and walk up to logan.

"are you ready for today" i say with a high baby voice. He shakes his head and glares at me while i laugh.

"let's go boys" i call out and we all make our way to my car

time skip to the dentist office

It's been about 45 minutes since we've gotten here and logan is about to shut his pants of nervousness.

the doctor walks out and calls logan in.

"Logan Mendoza" i give him a kiss on the cheek and send him off to the room.

"well boys what do you wanna do now" i turn to them and they say get boba. We walk out of the dentist office and drive to the boba shop.

another time skip

As we were walking out of the boba shop, i get a text from the dentist saying that logan's surgery is done. We all hop in the car and make our way towards the dentist office.

When we were walking in we saw that logan was in the lobby (or entrance idk what u call it) sitting down on a chair.

"babbbyy" he yells and tries to get up but fails.

"hi lowg," I giggle and he smiles back with no teeth.

"can we get canes" he yells once again and we all shush him.

"maybe tomorrow but not today" he frowns and start to cry.

"logan why the fuck are your crying" frank says while trying to hold in his laughter.

logan just looks at frank and says "because i'm a baby" and we all laugh and leave the dentist office.

———
i didn't know where to end it so i just stopped it there