18. love

at this point in time not even the best fortune tellers could have foretold what could have happened.

the past can be misleading, it can ruin a person's life - especially a person's who believes in fate. to them it could very well be the end of the world. a mistake you can't fix because fate intended it to happen, and you move on. or at least try to do so.

to another person who has no belief in fate, a person who builds their own fate and feels like they can turn the whole world around - the past is just a starting point. so what if you made a mistake - go and fix it.

so when two different people like that meet, what happens? do they take after each other? does one influence the other more? these questions have no definitive answer, but we can always look at their future and how they ended up.

if not that pop-up message in matsukawa's phone, he probably would have never opened up that app ever again. but he did and he decided to own up to his mistakes. makki's world was a still body of water and a message from matsukawa added a ripple. at first one, then another.

hanamaki believes in fate, so he had to seriously reconsider everything that had happened up to that first message. more importantly, he could not understand why mattsun was in his world again, why was he planning to take a deep dive into his body of water?

matsukawa couldn't tell you himself, he just knew he needed to do it.

ripple by ripple it formed a wave in hanamaki's seemingly peaceful world. it completely threw him off. a figure from the past creeped up on him and did not want to let go... and somewhere along the way he embraced it.

a wave turned into something more, it stirred up a storm inside hanamaki, it made him choose between people, make rash decisions, it made him see the world in a different light - it made him forgive matsukawa and fall in love with him all over again without feeling any guilt.

matsukawa knew from the start - they were meant to be...

.
.
.
.
.

MAtt_sun:
QUICKLY

MAkki:
Please do not rush

Beauty takes time

MAtt_sun:
ITS MY GRADUATION

MAkki:
💅🏻💅🏻💅🏻💅🏻 and???

MAtt_sun:
>:( hurry up or

MAkki:
Or what

MAtt_sun:
>:( or i won't cuddle you tonight

Wait

No

I can't say that

I will cuddle

And i will kiss you

And tell you how much i love you

But if you do not hurry up i won't hold your hand 🤷🏻‍♀️

MAkki:
GASP

HOW DARE YOU

I'LL BE THERE IN TWO MINUTES

>:(((( I LOVE YOU

MAtt_sun:
😤😤😤I LOVE YOU TOO

.
.
.

so if you ever feel like you made a mistake by letting a person go, don't forget that you make your own fate and have a chance to turn it around at any given point.

don't let someone else rule over your life.

make your own decisions.

be your own person.

and love. whether it's platonic love or romantic, whether it's love for plants or animals - love. never stop loving. for love is what makes us go.

the end.