1.reconnect

"Dude, no. I have plans this weekend" Matsukawa said while pressing his phone to his ear.

"Ugh, fine. The party is not gonna be the same without you" Oikawa said on another line.

"You'll be fine. I'll call ya' later, I have laundry to do" They both said their goodbyes and Mattsun threw his phone on the bed. He sighed, lying to his friends was hard.

He had no plans. He was just tired. Third year in university really got the most out of him, he was preparing his final work already. As Matsukawa finished folding his laundry, he fell onto his bed.

He had intentions of downloading this new game Oikawa had told him about, apparently it was this puzzle game with hues or something. As Matsukawa went to the app store to download it, he was greeted by a message.

"Not enough storage space"

"Ah, fuck. What do I delete?" He cursed under his breath. His finger hovered above an icon, it was that of a potato.

"What is this again?" He asked himself before clicking on it. He was greeted with a Sign In page, Matsukawa wrote his old email and password  and waited while the little potato spun around.

...

...

...

"You have 6057 unread messages!" a tab popped up, Matsukawa's eyes sooned widened as he realized what this was.

4 years ago.
May 25th, 20XX.

MAkki:
Mattsun, I'm sorry.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
June 5th, 20XX.
Today.

MAtt_sun:
It's been a while

MAkki:
Who?

.
.
.
.
.
.
...
Guess who's back.
That's right, our meme duo.
I know that MAMA is Hoseok's song, but I felt like it was only fair to give Euphoria to MatsuHana, you know?

I mean, most of you wanted it anyway so let's see where this goes, okay?

-hatari.

P.S yes, Serendipity, Singularity and Epiphany will also be used, but I think it's going to be more like a trilogy.

P.P.S slow updates until my thumb heals (broke nail at work, hurts) and my work schedule is fixed