Chapter 28

I made this a super long chapter as compensation for not updating for 3 months, hope you enjoy!

Third Person's P.O.V

Reina quickly slid open the infirmary door, unaware that most of her students were talking to an already conscious Arata. "Ms. Mito...?" Yuno mumbled in confusion, until her eyes widened at the two guards who were carrying a pale (Y/n) to the bed next to Arata. Her eyes narrowed when she saw a thick collar around her neck, but it quickly went to pass once she saw red marks on her ankles and wrists that suspiciously resembled chains.

Reina quickly inspected her, and slid her collar to the left, revealing a red love bite. "(Y/n), what did Seredy do to you?" she asked in a panic. The girl didn't reply, she only looked away from her, making Ms. Mito confirm her assumption.

She clenched her fists and looked down, disappointed at herself for letting Seredy do such things to her student.

"Ms. Mito..." she turned her head to see her students looking at her in concern.

"What happened...?" Yuno slowly asked, sensing that whatever their teacher was about to say, was going to be bad. The adult looked down in shame as (Y/n) closed her eyes, tired and scared at the same time. There was something inside of her, that was uncomfortably coursing through her veins, something that made her head send signals to her that meant that it was a danger to her and possibly to her loved ones.

"Seredy..." that one word made everyone in the room, except (Y/n), widen their eyes. Their gaze immediately went to the girl, and noticed that her knees were buckled and slightly shaking. To them, it was something that sent an immediate assumption of what Seredy did to their classmate.

'I can't stand..!' the girl thought, and buckled her knees, hoping that it might work but her legs wouldn't stop and began shaking due to the pressure, so she gave up, looking away. 'What did they inject me with? A sedative? Anesthesia?' she thought, closing her eyes once more.

Arata stared at the silent girl and then noticed the small bruise on her collarbone, "What's that red spot on her collarbone?" he asked, oblivious as to what it was. However, his classmates gasped, they were mature enough to know what a love bite was.

"Don't tell me..." Haruki started, horrified of his assumption as he told himself that it could be wrong, but no matter how much he didn't want it to be true, he couldn't help but face the fact that it was a possibility.

"Did Seredy force himself on her?" Rinko assumed, staring at Ms. Mito, praying that her teacher would tell them that it wasn't true. The adult sighed, "I don't know...but it's a possibility..." she could hear the gasps from her students.

"Seredy has issued a strict curfew, you should all go back to your dorms now." she ordered, holding the (h/c)ette's hand. Yuno nodded and helped Arata up, as they prepared to exit the infirmary. Higurashi placed a comforting hand on the adult's shoulder, "The staff were given a curfew, Mito...come on, she'll be fine..." she said and escorted the brunette who looked to be on the verge of breaking down.

(Y/n) opened her eyes and caressed the device around her neck, creating a visual image of what it looked like in her mind. The door slid open and in came Sebastian, who widened his eyes at the sight of his mistress on one of the beds.

"Mistress!" he almost screamed in joy as he ran up and crouched down to meet her eye level. He grabbed her hand, kissing it softly, showing to her how relieved he was to see her.

"What did they do? What's that around your neck, a collar?" he asked and then his eyes glowed dangerously once he spotted the love bite on her collar. 'I have to get up...!' you thought, and tried your hardest to move your upper body, your legs shook slightly and unconsciously buckled, giving the butler the wrong assumption.